𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE !
↳ ❛expelled❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE !↳ ❛expelled❜

A MONTH HAD gone by since the summer holidays started and Annabeth and Harry had both never felt so abandoned by their friends

Neither Hermione or Ron had written to them all summer. Well sometimes a letter that consisted out of two short sentences, but that was it.

Annabeth was disappointed and little angry, if she was truly honest.

The swing of the old playground was screeching horribly and Annabeth sighed when she felt the sun burning down on her.

The brunnet had closed her eyes, imaging that she was sitting by the black lake, listening to a couple of students jumping in while her and Hermione were laughing in amusment.

But her peacfull imagination was interrupted by Harry's voice, "Hey, Big D!"

"Harry don't." Annabeth whispered in a strict tone, but her brother just ignored her. She rolled with whr eyes.

Harry's face showed the anger that He held towards Dudley, "Beat up another ten year old?"

Dudley gave him a dumb and arrogant look, "This one deserved it." The group of boys' behind him agreed loudly while they were laughing.

Harry gave his cousin a cold look while still sitting on the swing besides Annabeth, "Five against one, very brave."

Their cousin chuckled amused, "Well, you're one to talk. Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my own pillow!"

The whole group behind him started laughing loudly and Dudley joined in. "Don't kill Cedric!" He repeated Harry's words jokingly.

Annabeth felt the rage bubble up in her stomach as soon as she heard Cedric's name being mentioned.

He had no idea what he was saying. How could somebody be so oblivious to someone elses pain.

"Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?" Dudley continued to mock Harry and the brunnet boy shouted. "Shut Up!"