𝐭𝐰𝐨

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWO !
↳ screams of the past

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWO !↳ screams of the past

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                       AFTER ANNABETH AND her friends had run through the wall between platforms 9 and 10, as she did every year, she looked at the platform 9 3/4 with shining eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

AFTER ANNABETH AND her friends had run through the wall between platforms 9 and 10, as she did every year, she looked at the platform 9 3/4 with shining eyes.

The Hogwarts express was ready and white steam puffed from the red chimney. Family's said their Goodbye's and the little first years made their way excited through the rest of the Hogwarts students.

Annabeth could remember the first time she entered the train. The girl was so excited to enter the School for witchcraft and wizardy.

Hermione nudged her arm. "Should we go and search for a compartment?", the girl asked her smiling as they began pushing their suitcases and pets to the train.

"Yeah, or all the good places will be gone", Ron replied as he shooed them into the train.

The four teenagers walked past compartment after compartment. The train seemed to be fuller than the years before.

"I didn't mean to blow her up, I just lost control!", Annabeth said to them as they talked about the Marge Incident.

"Brilliant", Ron commented amazed, as he followed her through the train.

"Honestly, Ron it's not funny. Annabeth was lucky not to be expelled!", Hermione said as she walked infront of Annabeth, giving the boy a dark look.

"Actually I think she was lucky not to be arrested", Harry added from the front. "I still think it's brilliant", Ron chuckled to himself when they suddely stopped.

Hermione opened a compartment door for them. "Come on, everywhere else is full", the girl stated as she held the door open for the others.

They all put their bags and jackets on the stackers above their heads. "Who do you think that is?", Ron asked them as he settled down.

"Professor R.J Lupin", Hermione told him simply as she leaned back next to Ron.

Ron's eyes widened immediately. "You know everything, How is it, she knows everything, Harry?", the boy questioned as he held is rat in his hands.

𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗦 ( 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗙𝗢𝗬 )¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें