𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE!
↳ ❛defense against the dark arts❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE!↳ ❛defense against the dark arts❜

AFTER THE SORTING ceremony of the first years, everyone slowly made their way up into the Common Room

AFTER THE SORTING ceremony of the first years, everyone slowly made their way up into the Common Room. Ron and Hermione had to fullfil their Prefect duty which meant that they had lead the first years up into the Common Room.

It was a rather odd feeling to go through this steps without their friends for the first time. Especially after everything thats been said over them for the holidays.

Anabeth nervously played with the sleeves of her roabes while she walked silently alongside Harry.

The brunette could feel everyone's eyes moving towards them, the second they came into view. The whisperers and the finger pointing from the other students were not really subtle.

Annabeth felt how Harry's body tensed besides her, his hands dangling on each of his sides, balled into fist, his knuckles turning white.

Of course, this could've been expected. After all the events of the Triwizard tournament were only two months ago and the Daily Prophet had spread all these conspiracy theories about them and Dumbeldor.

The brunette felt her heart ache when the images off Cedric's dead body falshed through her mind and she remembered how limp his body was when she had held him in her arms.

It must've seemed confusion to other's, the twins emerging from the maze with Cedric's dead body, claiming that Lord Voldemort had returned.

Only now Annabeth realized how almost everyone she passed, had this pitying look in their eyes when they glanced at her.

The brunette felt like she was going to be sick, when they finally rounded the corner and came to a stand infront of the portrait of the Fat lady.

Annabeth's head suddenly snapped towards Harry and only now she realized that the Head boy and girl hadn't told them the password.

"No password- no entrance", the Fat Lady stated, while she gave them a stern look.