𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER SEVEN !
↳ ❛godfather❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER SEVEN !↳ ❛godfather❜

A COUPLE OF minutes later the four friends made their way through Hogsmead

A COUPLE OF minutes later the four friends made their way through Hogsmead. "Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder's Map!", Ron exclaimed betrayed while he shot Harry a curious look.

"He won't keep it. He'll turn it over to Professor McGonagall. Aren't you?", Hermione questioned the boy immediately.

Her left eyebrow was raised strictly as she held a firm eye contact with Harry.

"Sure. Along the way with his invisibility Cloak", Ron murmured sarcastically while he rolled with his eyes.

The group remained silent as they all turned towards the pub, Annabeth though she could remember it being call 'the three broomsticks'.

"Oh, look who it is. Madam Rosmerta!", Hermione smirked to herself before her gaze wandered off towards the other's. "Ron fancies her."

Ron's eyes widened in shock and he immediately stared to argue, "That's not true!"

Suddenly they saw no other than the Minister of Magic himself climbing out of the carriage that had stopped infront of the pub, followed by Professor McGonagall.

They were chatting very emotional before Annabeth overheard the name Sirius Black and Hogsmead.

The Minister took a step closer to Madam Rosmerta and whispered something into her ear.

The blond woman looked at him in pure shock, "The Potter's?" The Minister's eyes widened and he motioned for her to be quiet before the group rushed inside.

Annabeth and Harry exchanged a look before they both quickly climbed under the invisibility cloak.

The two followed after the Minister and the Professor, making their way upstairs.

They carefully opened the door and stepped inside, immediately being greeted by the voice of Madam Rosmerta, who closed the door behind them.

"Tell me what this is all about", the blond woman demanded as she crossed her arms over her chest.