𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

.⊹⁀ CHAPTER TWELVE !
↳❛bauxbatons and durmstrang❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWELVE !↳❛bauxbatons and durmstrang❜

"ANYTHING FROM THE trolley?!"

"This is horrible! How can the Ministry not know who conjured it?", Hermione questioned the other's, her eyes wide as she held up the Daily Prophet. "Wasn't there any security or-"

"Loads, according to dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses", Ron interrupted her, chewing on his Drooble's.

Harry let his fingers slowly drive over his scar, his eyes not meeting Annabeth's. The brunette narrowed her eyes at her brother, "It's hurting again, isn't it?"

The boy gave her a confused look, as if he didn't knew what she was talking about. "I'm fine."

Hermione engaged immediately into the conversation the two siblings had going on, "You know, Sirius will want to hear about this- what you two saw at the World Cup and the dreams you've been having."

Harry looked away from them, the annoyance clearly rising in him. But in the end he gave in anyway, and wrote the letter to Sirius.

The five teenagers watched Hedwig, carrying the letter into the darkness, until she finally disappeared completely into the night.

Two weeks went by and school was fully back to normal. Except for the fact that Dumbledore had announced that their new defense against the dark art teacher would be starting a few weeks past the beginning of the new term.

Annabety wasn't surprised that they had trouble finding a new teacher, according to few, the job was cursed. Hogwarts couldn't keep a teacher for more than one year.

The days were long and boring, stuffed with lesson and endless learning. But it all came to an end when the arriving of the Beuxbaton and Durmstrang student's was announced.

It was spectacular, watching the Bauxbatong carriage fly by, or how the large ship of the Durmstrang broke through the surface of the dark water.