𝐬𝐢𝐱

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER SIX !
↳❛pretty boy diggory❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER SIX !↳❛pretty boy diggory❜

THE RAIN PELTED DOWN on the crowd of students without any mercy

THE RAIN PELTED DOWN on the crowd of students without any mercy. Grey clouds were covering the sky and the only thing that spend light on this day, were the lightning bolts in the distance.

Annabeth was covered by her red Gryffindor rain coat, which had her number and name in yellow letters on her back.

The rain was dripping down her coat and her left hand was gripping onto her broomstick, making her knuckles turn white.

The cold air was whipping against Annabeth's face like whiplashes, making her cheeks turn red as she flew towards the Hufflepuff keeper, the Quaffel in her hand.

The crowd beneath her was cheering and roaring loudly, their faces covered with red and yellow paint.

Annabeth's wet hair was clinging onto her body while the brunette made her way past the two Hufflepuff beaters.

High in the sky above her, Harry was chasing after the golden snitch, followed closely by no other than the golden boy, Cedric Diggory.

Annabeth passed the Quaffel to Angelina and the two approached the Keeper. In the last second Angelina passed the Quaffel back to Annabeth and the brunnette scored effortlessly.

Hufflepuff was behind Gryffindor and Annabeth could feel the tension building up in the crowd.

Suddenly Katie's broom caught on fire and the girl fell, rushing past Annabeth.

Annabeth could hear her loud cry, but when she turned, it was too late. Katie had already crashed in to the wet grass beneath them.

Annabeth let her gaze quickly wander around and saw how her brother followed Cedric into the clouds above them.

A couple of lightning bolts went off, making the grey clouds lighten up. Annabeth gluped, praying that Harry wouldn't get hit by one of them.

Suddenly Angelina rushed past her, "Come on, Ana!"