𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

.⊹⁀ CHAPTER ELEVEN !
↳❛wold cup❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER ELEVEN !↳❛wold cup❜

IT WERE ALREADY the last couple of days, before the start of the new term and Harry and Annabeth had arrived by the burrow a couple days ago

In the first few weeks of the holidays, Mr. Weasley had informed them, that he had gotton cards for the Quidditch world cup. It was an understatement to say that Annabeth and Harry were excited.

It was very early in the morning when Annabeth and Hermione woke the boys. They had breakfast and before Annabeth was even fully awke the group started their journey to the World Cup.

An hour of walking through the meadow went by, and at some point Ron's exhausted voice could be heard from further behind them, "Hey, dad! Where are we going?"

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up!", Arthur yelled back at his son while he peeked over his shoulder.

Annabeth heard Ron groan in annoyance which made her chuckle to herself as she tried to keep up with Hermione and Ginny.

She was still pretty tired because she hadn't slept much the night before, she had this gutting feeling she always had when something bad was about it happen. Additional to that she could've sworn that she had heard Voldemorts voice slythering through her dreams, which she didn't like at all.

A yawn escaped her mouth and the Weasley twins both eyed her without saying a word. The two were in a bad mood because Molly had found their prank sets.

They had been arguing with her before they set off towards the cup and the two were not bearable with that kind of attitude.

Suddenly a unknown male voice caught their attention, "Arthur! It's about time, son!"

"Sorry Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start", Arthur stated jokingly while he looked over at Ron and Harry.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry", the ginger haired man introduced the man to the teenagers.

Arthur came to a stand infront of the man with galsses as suddenly someone jumped down from the tree, they all stood under, startling them.

"And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?", Arthur questioned the tall, brunette boy, who nodded affirmative. "Yes, sir."