𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO !
↳ ❛number twelve grimmauld place❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO !↳ ❛number twelve grimmauld place❜

MOODY HIT HIS large wooden cane a few times against the hard concrete, before the earth underneath their feet suddenly started trembeling

MOODY HIT HIS large wooden cane a few times against the hard concrete, before the earth underneath their feet suddenly started trembeling. Annabeth's eyes widened when she suddenly saw that a whole house was appearing between the two other's in the dim lit light.

The girl let out a huff and smiled widely. Moody nodded his head at the building, "In you go."

As soon as Harry and Annabeth set foot into the old house, voices could be heard in the distance.

The old fashioned gas lamps started flickering on along the walls and casted a dim light over the peeling wallpaper.

Annabeth held her breath when her eyes fell onto the cobwebby chandelier that glimmed above their heads and the age-blackened portraits who all hung crooked on the walls.

Harry and Annabeth flinched in surprise when Moody suddenly pushed them aside and made his way further down the dim lit corridor.

Tonks and Kingsley followed shortly after him, which made Harry and Annabeth continue their way towards the now opened door.

Annabeth's heart skipped a beat when she spotted Sirius, who was sitting at the long black table.

The man immediatly stopped talking when he spotted the two siblings and his mouth opened slightly before Molly stepped in their way and closed the door behind her. "Harry! Annabeth!"

The girl quickly smiled at her, "Mrs. Weasley!"

The ginger haired woman smiled at them, "Heavens, you're all right." She immediatly pulled them both into a tight huh before she narrowed her eyes, "A bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting's finished."

Harry opened his mouth to say something, but Mrs. Weasley didn't let him, "Nope. No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left."

The two teenagers slowly made their way upstairs, and Annabeth frowmed when she passed a large umbrella stand that looked as thought it had been made from a severed troll's leg.