𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR !
❛professor dolores umbridge❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR !↳ ❛professor dolores umbridge❜

THE NEXT MORNING was quiet hectic and the first time that Annabeth could relax was after they had finally reached the platform

As always you had to fight your way through the crowd of students and parents, who were saying goodbye to each other.

As soon as the group came to a stand, Annabeth patted the large black dog besides her lovingly.

She gave him a small smile, but that quickly vanished when she spotted no other than Lucius, Narcissia and Draco Malfoy a few feet away from them.

The white haired man stared at the dog with his icy blue eyes, his upper lip curled up and he had a disgusted expression on his face.

Tonks, who had accompanied them to the platform started hugging the teenager's, a smile playing on her lips. "It was so nice to meet you all."

As the young woman took a step backwards, Moody gave them a firm nodd.

"Quick! Quick!", Mrs. Weasley then suddenly said as she started hugging the group of teens at random. "Write- be good- If you've forgotten anything we'll send it on- on to the train, now, hurry!"

For one brief moment the big black dog reared on it's hind legs and placed his paws on her shoulder's but Mrs. Weasley quickly pushed them inside the train.

Annabeth gave Sirius one last look and waved at him, "See you!"

After that the group of teenagers made their way further inside the train. "He shouldn't have come with us", Hermione said in a worried voice, which made Annabeth roll her eyes in silence.

"Oh, lighten up", Ron mumbled hurriedly. "He hasn't seen daylight for months, poor bloke."

Fred clapped his hands together, catching everyone's attention, "Well, can't stand around chatting, we've got business to discuss with Lee. See you later!"

And with that Fred and George disappeared down the corridor to the right.

With every minute the train was gathering more speed and grey landscape of the houses started passing by faster until the lush green of the fields appeared.