𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER THREE !
↳ ❛the omen of death❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER THREE !↳ ❛the omen of death❜

DRACO MALFOY WAS surrounded by a keen of Slytherin whom he apparently was entertaining with a very funny story

As soon as the small group of Gryffindors walked past him, the blond boy gave a terrific performance of a fainting fit and earned hooted laughter's from his friends in return.

"Hey Potter!", Pansy Parkinson screamed after them, sounding like a tortured cat. "Potter! Uhhhhh the Dementors are coming!"

Annabeth stared straight ahead, her head held high as shepulled Harry past the group without looking at them.

"What a bleached giant idiot!", she began to mumble as she flopped down next to Fred and George.

The Gryffindor table was filled food, students surrounding it as they chatted with bug smiles.

The twins laughed loudly. George had a big smirk on his face as he looked at his twin, "The loudmouth, yesterday evening when the Dementors were in our wagon, he wasn't so brazen. Came running into our compartment screeching, do you remember, Fred?"

"He almost pissed himself", Fred aggred amused before he took a sip from his pumpkin juice. The three looked past Harry at Malfoy, who acted again like he would faint.

The laughter's from his friends could be heard and Annabeth fought the urge to hex him right then and now.

"After all, he didn't pass out, did he?", Harry questioned them weakly, while looking down at his plate.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Harry. If you remember I fainted as well", Anna spoke up, looking at her brother, who met her eyes.

"Yeah, but he only jokes about me", Harry stated shooting Malfoy a glare.

"Forget it Harry", George tried to cheer the boy up while he grabbed a toast.

The ginger boy nudged his brother's shoulder, "Fred, do you remember how dad had to go to Azkaban? And he said it was the worst place he had ever been, he came back very weak - These Dementors suck your happiness away wherever they are."