𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER FIFTEEN !
↳❛first task❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER FIFTEEN !↳❛first task❜

"BETS TAKEN! BETS taken here!", Fred's loud voice reached Annabeth's ear

"BETS TAKEN! BETS taken here!", Fred's loud voice reached Annabeth's ear. It was the morning of the first task and the champions were already being prepared in the tent.

The students were filling the ranks while the teachers were watching the waves pouring inside the stands.

The brunette girl immediately turned in her seat, when she heard Fred's voice, narrowing her eyes at the ginger haired boy before she shook her head to herself.

The twins were really unbelievable, always finding a way to make a profitable business out of something.

The brunette then turned towards Ron, who was sitting in a seat besides her, "I'm going to see Harry, Hermione is already waiting for me. Hold the seat empty for me, yeah?"

The ginger haired boy besides her nodded before he let the girl through. Annabeth then quickly hurried towards the Champions tent.

Hermione was already inside the tent when she arrived, as well as Rita Skeeter, who was currently approached by Victor Krumm. "You have no business here. This tent is for champions— and friends."

Annabeth quickly sneaked her arm around Harry's shoulder before she brought him into a big hug. Squeezing his body against her's she exhaled deeply, "You can do this."

She could feel him nodd his head in silence while Rita Skeeter was still preoccupied with Krumm.

The two Potter's let go of each other and Annabeth took a step backwards, "I know you can, Harry."

Suddenly Dumbledore entered the tent behind them, accompanied by Karkaroff, Mr. Crouch, Filch and Madame Maxime.

The headmaster had an excited look on his face, "Good day, champions. Gather around, please." The group immediately formed a circle and the Headmaster continued, "Now, you've waited, you've wondered, and at last the moment has arrived. A moment only four of you can fully appreciate."

His gaze suddenly fell onto Hermione and Annabeth, who were standing besides him, "What are you two doing here, Miss Granger, Miss Potter?" His eyebrows raised at the brunette, before he looked at Annabeth as well.