𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER EIGHT !
↳❛the grim❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER EIGHT !↳❛the grim❜

                             ANNABETH LET HER gaze wander around the room, seeing Seamus and Dean, looking rather helpless while they stared holes into their Crystal Ball

The brunette smirked slightly before her gaze wandered off to Malfoy and his friends, who seemed to make fun of one of the other students, while snickering loudly.

The girl rolled with her eyes, when stuff Professor Trelawnys voice caught her attention.

"Now, what do we have here?", the woman questioned the four with a curious look.

"Oh, do you mind me trying?", Hermione suddenly spoke up, which made Annabeth frown suspiciously.

"Oh!", the Professor smiled at her, but Hermione just sat up straight and looked at the crystal bowl. "The Grim, possibly?"

Professor Trelawny gave her a sympathetic look while she leaned towards the young girl, touching her arm. "My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination."

She slowly grabbed Hermione's hand and turned to look at the palm, "No, you see, there." The woman pointed at a part of Hermione's palm.

"You may be young in years, but your heart is shriveled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave." The woman clapped her comforting onto her hand before she smiled.

Annabeth's mouth dropped open and Hermione quickly pulled her hand back and hit the crystal ball from the table before she stormed out.

Everyone looked over to their table and Annabeth shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

Professor Trelawny have her a questioning look, as if she didn't knew what she had done. "Have I said something?"

Annabeth's eyes widened, but she remained silent until the woman went on to the next table. The rest of the lesson, Annabeth spent on staring out of the window.