𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER SIXTEEN !
❛yule ball❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER SIXTEEN !↳ ❛yule ball❜

THE ICY COLD wind was howling through the trees while the crowd of students made their way down towards Hogsmead

THE ICY COLD wind was howling through the trees while the crowd of students made their way down towards Hogsmead. Annabeth had her hands stuffed into the pockets of her jacket while she snuggled into her thick scarf.

The brunette was staring at the moving trees not far away from them before Ginny's voice pulled her out of her daze, "Looks like he's already waiting for you."

The brunette immediately followed Ginny's gaze and smiled when she spotted Cedric standig by the entrance of town, leaning against a sign.

"Have fun!" The young Weasley girl gave Annabeth a wink before her and Hermione left the brunette behind and quickly headed for the nearest shop.

Annabeth looked after them until they had disappeared, she then started to make her way over to Cedric.

The brunette boy immediately broke into a large grin before he pulled her into a quick hug. "Hey."

"Hey", the girl looked up into his eyes and smiled when she pulled back from him. Annabeth shifted her weight from one foot onto the other, "So- where do you want to go?"

The brunette gave him a questioning look and Cedric narrowed his eyes at her before she nodded his head, "Three broomsticks."

Annabelle nodded her head as well, "Right Answer, Diggory."

The two then made their way inside the three broomsticks, immediately being met with loud chattering and laughs.

The smell of butterbear and waffles immediately reached Annabeth's nose and the brunette sniffed the air.

Cedric gave her a small smile before he took her by her hand and pulled her through the tables towards one that was standing further in the back.

Madame Rosmerta pushed her way through a couple of students, plates in her hands while Annabeth and Cedric settled down in their chairs.

"So- you've already had those dance lessons?", Cedric questioned her curiously and Annabeth nodded. "Yes, I'm quiet alright- not very impressive but I'll manage not to step on anyone's foot."