𝐭𝐞𝐧

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TEN !
↳ ❛firebolt❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TEN !↳ ❛firebolt❜

                                THEY HAD HIDDEN in the woods for quite some time now

THEY HAD HIDDEN in the woods for quite some time now. Their silence only broken when Harry spoke up. "Now what?", the brunette boy questioned the two, while he fed Buckbeak the last ferret.

"Obviously, we save Sirius!", Annabeth told him while she started to make her way further through the woods, Hermione right besides her.

He Reiser his eyebrows, "How?"

"No idea", the brunette shrugged to herself while she gazed back at him over her shoulder.

The three contiued their way through the dark woods. Reaching the edge, the three stopped, watching the whomping willow from afar.

"Look, there's Lupin!", Hermione stated while she pointed at the man, that approached the tree.

He flicked his wand, and the whomping willow immediately froze, "Immobulus!" The man then disappeared into the secret passage.

"And look! Snape's coming", Annabeth informed the other's while she pointed at a dark figure that followed.

The black haired man also disappeared into the hole, making them slowly settle down onto the ground.

Harry seemed deep in his own thoughts. "And now we wait."

"And now we wait", Hermione repeated his words while they made themselves comfortable in the grass.

There was a silence laying over the three Gryffindors', not an awkward one, but a comfortable.

Annabeth had leaned her head onto Hermione's shoulder, her eyes staring up into the, with stars filled night sky.

The brunette released a deep breath, wondering when they would finally exit the passage, when a swarm of bat's flew above their heads.

"At least someone's enjoying himself", Hermione spoke up from besides Annabeth when they watched Buckbeak bitting for the bats.