𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT!
↳ ❛room of requirement❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT!↳ ❛room of requirement❜

THE FOLLOWING DAY when Annabeth made her way down into the common room she was met by a crowd of Students that had gathered around the Gryffindor noticeboard

The brunette pushed her way through the students and at last came to a stand infront of the new sign.

"By order of the high Inquisitor of Hogwarts- all student organizations, societies, teams, groups and clubs are henceforth disbanded. All organizations, society, teams, group of club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to re-from may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge). No student organizations, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.- Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an organization, society, team, group or club that had not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled. - the above is accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four."

Harry's voice caught Annabeth's attention while he exchanged a look with her, "This isn't a coincidence- she knows."

"She can't-", Ron immediately stated but Annabeth gave him a pointed look. "There were people listening in that pub. And let's face it, we don't know how many of the people who tuned up we can trust- any of them could have run off and told Umbridge-"

"They can't have done", Hermione's voice suddenly made them spin around to her. Ron gave her a dark look, "You're so naive- just because you're so honourable and trustworthy-"

"No they can't have done, because I put a jinx on that piece of parchment we all signed", Hermione quickly explained to them. "Believe me if anyone's run off to Umbridge, we'll know exactly who they are and they will really regret it."

"What'll happen to them?", questioned Ron eagerly. "Well, put it this way- it'll make Eloise Midgeon's acne look like a couple of cute freckles."

Annabeth gave Hermione a small smile before the brunette nodded her head at the door, "Come on, let's get down to breakfast and see what the other's think- I wonder wether this has been put up in all the houses?"