𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !
❛the ball❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !↳ ❛the ball❜

THE GIGANTIC ENTRANCE of the Great Hall was bustling with students of every school

THE GIGANTIC ENTRANCE of the Great Hall was bustling with students of every school. Everyone was meeting with their friends before the ball was about to begin and admired each other in their fancy dress robes.

Annabeth knew that she was running a bit late and was now starting to hurry downstairs.

Hermione had helped her to curl her hair and a couple of strands were pulled back, revealing her face. Two brunette strand hung loosely into her face.

Her cheeks were a tint of pink and her brown eyes emphasized through the mascara she had put on.

Her feet were already beginning to ache a bit in her blue heels, but Annabeth didn't care.

She quickly hurried down the last couple of stairs, now turning towards the stair that lead down towards the Great Hall.

Her sapphire blue dress was flowing softly while she turned, the blue laced with little blue sparkling stones that shimmered in the dim light.

Annabeth immediately spotted her brother standing at the end of the stairs before she caught a glance of Ron's back, entering the hall with one of the Patil sister's on his arm.

The brunette then slowly made her way downstairs, slightly holding her dress up, so that she wouldn't stummble over it in the process.

When Harry spun around, his stressed face expression changed to one of shock. His eyes gave his sister a once over before he gave her a small smile. Parvati, who was standing besides him gave Annabeth a large smile, "You look absolutely beautiful, Annabeth."

The brunette smiled at the girl before she examined her dress as well, "You look absolutely breathtaking."

Harry, who had obviously ignored the exchange between them suddenly interrupted them. He seemed rather stressed out while he spoke, "Did you know that we have to dance?"

Annabeth gave her brother a confused glance, her eyebrows raised, "Well, it's a ball, Harry. What did you expect?"

"No! We have to open the ball with a dance!", the boy exclaimed hectically before Annabeth gave him a pointed look. "I'm sure you'll survive."