𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER FIVE!
↳❛eyes like the devil❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER FIVE!↳❛eyes like the devil❜

THE REST OF THE FIRST WEEK was pretty much boring, Annabeth wandered from class to class and lived through the day as every other school year

To her disappointment had Professor Snape remained the way he had always been, really mean and completely obnoxious.

On the bright side, Hagrids next lesson had been a real sucess and by the end of the week Annabeth came to the conclusion, that she absolutely loathed Divination.

Only the dayly news of a sighting of Sirius Black in the dayly Prophet were interisting for the students. Everywhere the brunette was, she could only hear, Sirius Black was sighed there or Sirius Black had appeared in the next two close to Hogwarts.

One article even said that the mass murdere had been spotted in Kings Cross. But even thought Annabeth was scared of the man, she couldn't belive that Sirius Black would dare to use Kings Cross as away to get to them.

The only thing that would bring a little bit of fun into Annabeths boring school week was the upcoming School trip to Hogsmeade.

But as the days changed the weekend came and the brunette realised that she woudn't be going. Uncle Vernon hadn't signed the school paper before they left.

The girl knew that it was pretty much hopeless but Harry convinced her to try it anyway.

Professor McGonnagall stood in the large castle yard, infront of a crowd of thrid years.

"Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way that privilege shall not be extended again", the Professor warned the students before Harry grabbed Anna's arm and dragged her towards the Professor.

"No premission form signed, no visiting the village. That the rule, Mr and Ms. Potter", she told them with a sad look on her face.

"Those with premission, follow me. Those without, stay put", Filch shouted over the heads of the students.