𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

.⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE !
❛prefect letters❜

⊹⁀➷ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE !↳ ❛prefect letters❜

THE SUN WAS already settingabove the outlines of the stone buildings when Harry entered the dim lit kitchen of number twelve grimmauld place

above the outlines of the stone buildings when Harry entered the dim lit kitchen of number twelve grimmauld place.

"I knew it! You always get away with stuff!", Ron immediately yelled excited while he punched his fist into the air.

Hermione who seemed to release a deep breath, "They were bound to clear you. There was no case against you, none at all."

Annabeth didn't waste another minute before she quickly stormed towards her brother and jumped into his arms.

Harry immediately wrapped his arms around her ans squeezed his sister against him, just thankful that he could be there with her.

As soon as the two let go of each other a small smile made it's way on his face while he let his gaze wander over the people that stood in the kitchen, "Everyone seems quiet relived, though, considering you all knew I'd get off."

Ginny, Fred and George were doing a funny looking dance ik the background while they all chanted, "He got off, he got off, he got off-"

Mrs Weasley seemed quiet annoyed by the three when she shot them a death glare, "That's enough, settle down!"

Harry's eyes now landed on Sirius, who was sitting at the other end of the table, watching Fred, George and Ginny with a smile, "Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry-"

The man's head immediately snapped towards Harry, "What?"

Annabeth could still hear Ginny, Fred and George chanting in the background, "He got off, he got off, he got off-"

"Be quiet, you three!", Mr Weasley exclaimed before he turned to look at Sirius. "Yes, WE saw him talking to Fudge on Level Nine, then they went up to Fudge's office together. Dumbeldore ought to know."

"Absolutely- we'll tell him, don't worry", Sirius immediatly told them, a deep frown on his face.

"Well, I'd better get going, there's a vomiting toilet waiting for me in Bethnal Green", Mr Weasley stated before he turned to face his wife.
"Molly, I'll be late, I'm covering for Tonks, but Kingsley might be dropping in for dinner-"