Chapter Nineteen: Collar Full

Show me your love, your love

Gimme more but it's not enough

Show me your love, your love

Before the world catches up

Cuz there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go

~"Collar Full" by Panic! At The Disco

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Dedicated to EvilLeprechaun because yet again, you've helped out with another chapter)

Chapter Nineteen: Collar Full

The next couple of days were pretty blissful. Everett and I hung out a lot together, spending the rest of break inside watching movies. We came home the day before the new semester started, and even though I had a great time on vacation, I was still ecstatic to be able to sleep in my own bed.

A few hours after we had gotten home, I was sitting in my bed in sweats, digging into some cookies 'n cream ice cream. I was sitting on my bed, writing a history paper while listening to music. All of the sudden, my phone started blaring, so I got up and grabbed it off of the speaker, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked, walking back over to my bed and my laptop.

"Hey, sunshine," Everett said, his voice sounding light and airy. "Can you be ready in twenty minutes?" I looked at the clock, seeing that it was nearing ten o'clock.

"For what?" I said, chuckling and getting up again, deciding to take my empty ice cream dish downstairs. "It's a Sunday night."

"I was planning taking you out next weekend," he started, and sounded hesitant. "But I couldn't wait. Dress casual." And then he hung up.

I walked back up the stairs and stood in front of my closet. Because he said to dress casual, I took that to heart. I grabbed a Northface jacket and some jeans, before pulling them on and putting my hair up into a messy bun. I pulled on a pair of vans. I hadn't bothered to take my makeup off, so I didn't have to worry about that. By the time I was done, I headed downstairs, making sure to be quiet. My parents had an early flight out the next day, so the went to bed pretty much when we get home.

It was another ten minutes before I could see Everett's car pull up in the driveway. He got out of the car, and came over to where I was sitting on the porch. He hugged me close, and I smiled.

"So, what are we up to tonight?" I asked, putting my hands in my pockets. It was getting kind of chilly, so my clothing choices were okay.

"I don't know, I thought maybe we could see a movie? I know it's not romantic at all, really, but it's still us spending time together," he said, pulling his arm around my waist.