three.

EVE HAD ANNOUNCED THAT THE PEOPLE OF GROUND ONE WOULD START TO COMPLETE TRAINING.

It had been three days after she said that. They were basically starting a hierarchy between each other. Sage couldn't believe that they would have to fight each other just to rank on a score board. Women and men would get ranked separately but they still had to fight each other. Their rankings still depended on these fights. Everyone would be given four days of training before rounds started.

Sage was skilled in fighting so she wasn't too nervous. Of course, there were skills that she could brush up on so she was thankful that she had a chance to. She also wanted to learn how to use new weapons since she was now in the Sun house.

The woman hadn't seen Renjun or his group, bumming her out. They were doing separate things at different times so it was hard for them to meet up. Sage would end up getting her meals last and Renjun liked to be the first in line. It was a no win situation especially considering the curfew.

She was glad that she didn't have to put up with Donghyuck however. Everytime she thought about their argument, she seemed to grow angrier. She let all of her thoughts leave her body as he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body. She quickly dried off her body and put on her training clothes which consisted of a black sports bra, compress shorts, and a thin black jacket to put over her arms for the meantime.

Sage placed her thick, curly hair into a ponytail— letting a few strands of hair fall out. She softly smiled at herself in the mirror and exited the bathroom, making sure to turn the light off. She quickly grabbed her shoes and walked out of her room.

She noticed a familiar two-toned boy standing in the hallway, his cheeked poked out as he waited against the wall beside a door. "Renjun!" she called out, waving. He smiled one he noticed her.

"Come over here!"

She quickly walked towards him. "It's been three days," she breathed out. He nodded. "I know I know, how have you been."

She shrugged. "Making the best out of this I guess."

Renjun squinted his eyes. "Have you made any other friends?" She looked away, the man sighing. "Don't tell me you've been in your room these three days."

"I'm trying I just cant Renjun."

"But you want to," he expressed, her eyes softly looking at him. "Why do you push yourself away from the idea so fast?"

Before she could answer, the door that they stood by opened. She watched as the tanned man walked out wearing a black tank top and sweatpants. A thin, gold chain rested on his neck that was covered in moles. His brown hair was fluffy, neatly covering his forehead. He looked at her with an unreadable expression on his face.

He studied the moles that rested on her bare face. How her lips were slightly paler but plump like usual. Her hazel eyes were dimmer from the lighting. Her expression changed the longer he stared at her. "I'll see you later Renjun," she muttered, walking past the two.

Renjun softly pushed Donghyuck. "Something happened between you two?" The taller boy shrugged. "We argued a few days ago," he confessed. "I said something, she said something back... it wasn't pretty."

Renjun rolled his eyes. "Why are you being such an asshole to her?"

"Why not?"

"She didn't do shit to you! I just don't fucking get you Donghyuck," he breathed out. "I don't get myself either Renjun," Donghyuck painfully laughed out, walking down the hallway. Renjun followed him but kept silent as he thought about the man's words. He felt bad for Donghyuck honestly. He could remember a time where the man was lively and sweet to everyone. After the incident however, Donghyuck wasn't the same. He took his anger out on everyone. It was heartbreaking to watch him lose the people he loved the most because of it.