five.

GROUND ONE WAS HOSTING A PARTY IN ORDER TO LET EVERYONE HAVE FUN

Sage was grateful to have a day off. She stared at herself in the mirror of her bathroom. She was wearing a black dress that showcased her curves clearly. The back was open to show her moon tattoo that she loved. Ground one had filled her closet with clothes that were exactly like hers. She found it strange but, there wasn't anything she could do about it anyway.

She put on red lipstick, popping her lips out. She had  let her curly hair fall down to her shoulders, liking how much volume it had.

She stared at the scar that she had gotten from the stupid blonde. It was healing well but, she hated the fact that it would be visible for as long as she lived. Sage heard a knock on her door, the woman walking out of her bathroom and towards her shoes. "I'm coming!" she yelled.

She quickly put on her strap heels and opened the door. Her eyebrows furrowed. She thought Renjun would be coming to get her. "Donghyuck?" she questioned. She hadn't seen him since the arena mishap. Which was a week ago. He licked his lips, gazing at her dress. Her finger pushed his chin up towards her eyes. "Up here."

He smirked, moving her hand from his face. "Renjun told me to come and get you."

She tilted her head. "What is he busy doing that he couldn't come get me himself?"

He shrugged. "Who knows."

"Well I can get there myself, thank you," she stated as she began to close her door. Donghyuck stopped it with his foot. "Stop being so damn stubborn all of the time."

"I would if you stop being an asshole," she mumbled under breath. He opened the door more. "You like holding grudges don't you?" he questioned. "I haven't been an asshole the whole time i've been at the door."

She fake smiled. "What a great achievement. Think you can go another 15 seconds Hyuck?"

His eyebrows furrowed. "Hyuck?"

"It just slipped out I guess."

Sage walked out her room, Donghyuck following. He trailed behind her, watching as she walked. If he didn't hate her he would be making a move on her. He cleared his throat and adjusted his button up shirt. Sage pressed the button to the elevator and glanced at Donghyuck. His black, silk button up wasn't buttoned completely— revealing his moles that rested on his chest. He was wearing his familiar gold chain around his neck and a matching bracelet. His pants were black too. They matched in a sense.

"Stop staring and go into the elevator Sage."

She turned back around to see that he elevator had opened. "I wasn't staring," she protested. Donghyuck let her walk in first, Sage smiling to herself. She quickly pressed the button to the elevator before the man could get in. His eyes widened as the doors closed, leaving him on the floor.