twenty.

THE BOYS AND SAGE SAT IN THE LIVING ROOM AS TAEYONG TALKED TO THEM

He had gotten an indication from his allies that Ground One had began to be active once more. He didn't know what they were planning but, he wanted to be prepared to combat against them.

"There is eight of you but we only need five people in actual combat. You all will learn combat better but, it just won't be your specialty. Two of you will go to medical and one of you will learn how to hack," he explained. "Do you all know what you want to do?"

"I'll go with medical," Sage spoke up. "I'm familiar with it."

Taeyong smiled. "I was putting you there anyway. Top of your class and took advanced anatomy and healthcare classes."

She shyly smiled at his words. Taeyong had stolen files from Ground One so he knew practically all of their backgrounds. "Can I do Medical too?" Renjun asked.

"Of course."

"I'll hack," Jisung quietly said. That left Mark, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, and Donghyuck with combat. The thought of Donghyuck having to go in field and fight made her stomach churn.

"Doyoung and Jungwoo will be here later on today to help you two learn how to treat in the field. Jisung you'll meet Taeil also. And you four will train with Jaehyun, Johnny, and Yuta."

Taeyong dismissed them, Sage heading out to the garden in the backyard. Donghyuck followed
close behind without Sage noticing. He watched as she started at the blooming flowers, her face still.

"Sage what's wrong?"

She didn't bother to look back at Donghyuck before speaking. "I thought we would be free from Ground One after we escaped but we aren't. We are far from it," she whispered. "There were days where I would wake up thinking that my dad would be downstairs with breakfast just to realize that I have no connection to my life before this."

Donghyuck slowly wrapped his arms around her fragile body, placing his head on top of hers. He placed a small kiss into her hair before sighing. "I wish I could comfort you and tell you that everything would return back to normal but I barely believe it myself," he let out.

"Are you sure about combat?" she asked, pulling away from his hug slightly so she could see his eyes. He nodded.

"Don't worry about me okay? I wasn't one of the top ranks at Ground One for nothing," he boasted with a small smirk on his face.

She let out a loud laugh. "Alright Donghyuck."

He frowned playfully. "Are you sure about picking medical? Can't have you leaving me to die on the field you know?"

She gasped, Donghyuck letting out a small giggle. She pushed him lightly— Donghyuck taking it to another level. He fell to the ground and rolled in the grass as if she was strong enough to send him feet away from her. "I didn't even push you at hard!" she yelled.