six.

SAGE WOKE UP WITH A HEADACHE, GROANING OUT OF PAIN

Her hangover was terrible. She pulled the covers over her body and closed her eyes again. Her mind thought back to the night before. The party. Kai. She let out another groan, this time out of embarrassment. Although they didn't do anything, she was still shy at the fact that she had gained confidence to dance on him. Her legs kicked the bed at the thought.

Kai had walked her to her room after the party, making sure that she had got there safe. He was sweet. Sage pushed the thoughts of the man to the back of her mind and sat up, her head feeling like it was spinning momentarily. She washed up and walked out of her door— her hazel eyes going towards the paper that laid in front of her door.

Meet us in room 661. It's urgent. — Renjun.

What could've happened? She hurried made her way to the room, knocking on the door. Mark opened it and gave her a small smile. The two had barely talked to each other but she knew that he was a sweetheart. He moved out of the way and allowed her to walk in. All seven boys were already in the room, staring at her.

She awkwardly sat by Renjun, scratching the back of her neck. "What?" she asked. "Why'd you call me here?"

Mark opened his mouth but Donghyuck was faster.
"You look like you enjoyed your night."

"I did," she scoffed out. "Be serious for once will you?"

Donghyuck quieted down, allowing Mark to speak. "I think... that the party last night was a distraction for us."

"Distraction? For what?" Jisung asked.

"There are people missing. They are taking people from out of Ground One and I cant figure out why," Mark breathed out. Sage's eyes widened.

"That was like the first day we was here. The guards took us and when we came back, there was less people," she explained. Mark nodded.

"Good to know I wasn't the only one who noticed that," he replied. "I have a plan though."

"What is it?" Chenle asked. "We have to figure out a way to follow them to wherever they are taking the people and we have to do it within curfew," Mark explained. "The barcode they placed on us doesn't start tracking where we are until after curfew. They probably programmed it like this because they give us tasks in the day so they didn't have to track us."

"How did you figure this out," Sage asked.

"I tested it," Mark smiled. His finger trailed to the bruise that had began to form under his eye. "Which is how I got this."

"Mark you got to be more careful when doing shit like this," Renjun sighed out. Mark waved him off. "I'm fine. I'll have a plan in the next two weeks for you all."

Sage thought back to the party. It was all a lie. They weren't given a break from all that had been happening. Ground One was only plotting to get them when they were most vulnerable. Hell, it could've been her if she had decided to be alone at the party.