thirty.

HER DAD'S NAME WAS WRITTEN CLEARLY AS THE SCIENTIST WHO SIGNED OFF FOR THE PRODUCTION OF EVE

She didn't know how to feel. Was he also the cause of her mom turning against her? She let out a scoff, throwing the file down to the ground.

It seemed like her whole life was a lie. Nothing she believed was close to the truth. Those business trips were probably when he went to go experiment on people and Eve.

"Sage..." Donghyuck started, the woman shaking her head.

"I need to be alone Donghyuck."

She left him alone outside, heading to her room. The tears had began to blur her vision and she couldn't care less if the boys saw her like this. She went up the stairs and closed her door, stripping of the blood-filled clothes that was clinging to her body.

Her cries had increased as she showered, the tears not wanting to stop. She hadn't felt this hopeless in a while. She hated feeling vulnerable. Soon, her shower had came to an end and she got dressed, tears staining her cheeks.

A knock sounded on her door, Sage opening almost immediately. Donghyuck stood by the door frame— concern written all over his face. He had the file in his hand which only made her frown. "Donghyuck I really don't want to talk right now."

"You don't have to Sage. I just want to let you know that I'm always by your side okay? I know you said you want to be alone but that look in your eyes tell me that you don't."

He walked in hesitantly, setting the file onto the desk beside him. Her lip began to quaver as she walked closer to him— wrapping her arms around his waist. He did the same, his heart tightening as she let out another sob.

"Nothing was real Haechan."

He rubbed her back, placing a kiss in her hair. "I'm so sorry Sage." He knew that nothing he could say would comfort her because their trauma was different. She removed herself from him and wiped her tears, letting out a breath.

"Crying isn't going to fix this," she softly said. She went towards the file that had a few blood drops on it. "I'm going downstairs."

Donghyuck followed closely behind her, hesitant. Sage in this state wasn't stable. At all. She wasn't thinking clearly and she knew it. All eyes were on her as she walked down the stairs, silence filling the room.

"Come sit at the table," she muttered, the boys doing as she said. All of them sat down, ready for her to talk. "Apparently my father created Eve. I haven't read all of it which is why I came down here. We can go through it it together."

Taeyong looked at Donghyuck, the honey skinned boy only shrugging.

"Sage we have to talk about you leaving."

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you all but it doesn't really matter right now Taeyong. I have a new file and Kun is with us who probably will give us more information when he's done with Jungwoo and Doyoung."