twenty-five.

SAGE HANDED THE CONFUSED JENO THE MASKED BALL INVITATION WITH A BLANK EXPRESSION ON HER FACE

He raised one eyebrow as he read what was on the invitation. Sage awkwardly shifted her weight before speaking up. "It's a mission tonight to get files that Ground One has there. I was asking if you wanted to help me get them."

"Of course, anything to get us back to normal," he told her. "Surprised you didn't ask Donghyuck though."

She rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't be able to focus so it was either you or Mark."

Jeno smiled, knowing that his teasing was successful. "What time do I have to get ready?" he asked. She looked at her watch and sighed. "Now."

His eyes widened. "Sage!"

She smiled before running away. "Just go to Taemin he has everything!" she yelled. Sage stopping her little jog once she made it to the living room where Chenle, Renjun, and Donghyuck were. Chenle and Donghyuck were cuddled up against Renjun, ignoring his small protest that were coming from his mouth. Renjun pushed Donghyuck off of him first which resulted in the man falling onto the floor.

Chenle's loud laugh echoed in the living room as he clung onto Renjun tighter. "Why am I always on the floor," Donghyuck muttered, rubbing his back.

"Get off of me!" Renjun told Chenle in Mandarin.

"Never."

Sage walked up to the two and plucked the back of their heads. "Be nice Renjun, you know you like affection anyway."

Renjun blushed, only making his best friend laugh more. "Donghyuck I have to talk to you," she switched back, the man standing up and nodding. He followed her to her room and placed his hands into his pockets.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Taemin asked me to go on a mission tonight at a masked ball. There were two invitations so I chose Jeno because I knew if it was us two, we would be distracted with each other. We will be back early in the morning okay?" she told him. He nodded, grabbing her hand softly.

"Be safe okay?"

She smiled. "I always am."

Sage walked into the masked ball with her arm tucked into Jeno's awkwardly. The two were wearing matching attire. Sage's ballgown was ironically a shade of green and so was her mask. Her dress outlined her waist perfectly but puffed out towards the bottom. She wore a diamond necklace on her neck that matched Jeno's diamond watch.

Jeno's suit was black while his button up was the same shade of her dress. He also had a handkerchief in his pocket that matched. Jeno's mask was black which matched his style perfectly.

The place was absolutely beautiful. The ballroom dance was being hosted in one of the most famous galleries in the city. Chandeliers decorated the ceiling. Every table was either black or gold— the two colors the theme around the room.

A few people stared at the two as they walked in, making Sage a bit nervous. Although everyone's face was covered, it was still nerve wracking for her.

"I looked into the camera programming and the lights are set to go out in exactly fifthteen minutes," Taeil said through their ear pieces. "I don't know what they are planning but you both have the night vision contacts and your weapons right?"

"Of course," Jeno said, smiling at Sage as if he was talking to her.

"Hope you know how to ballroom dance Sage," Jeno said, confusing her.

"Wha-"

He pulled her closer by her waist, lifting up his free hand. The action shocked her but, they had to play a part. He placed one hand onto his raised hand while the other rested uncomfortably on his shoulder. "Sorry Donghyuck," he muttered, swaying along to the rhythm of the classical music.

As the two danced, their eyes searched the room for any people that could be deemed as suspicious.  Sage's eyes caught a man who held his hand close to his ear as if he had an earpiece also.

"Jeno, behind you. Maroon suit and gold mask," she whispered, turning as they danced so he could see him. He nodded.

The lights in the ballroom switched off, three gunshots splitting through the air. Screams of innocent people began to pierce through the two's ears as they followed the man in maroon. Running in the heavy and tight dress with heels was hard but Sage managed to keep up with both Jeno and the man who worked with Ground one. The two followed him to another room— making sure to not alert the man with any sounds.

The door closed behind them and Jeno locked it quietly while Sage turned on the light. The man looked at the two with confusion. "Who the hell are you two?" he asked, holding up his gun at them. Sage turned back off the light and before he could even fire his gun, she kicked him in the head with her heels, rendering him of any movements. Jeno turned back on the light and she picked up the folder.

"Thank you for the folder I really appreciate it," she smiled, exiting the room with Jeno. "Shit," she let out once her eyes connected with two other staff blocking their way of exiting.

She tossed the file to Jeno and he placed it into his suit jacket safely. Sage was quick to make a move on the man in front of her, her foot connected with his leg. He fell onto the floor which gave her a chance to knock him out. By time she was finished, Jeno was too.

"Taeil where the hell is the car?" she breathed out, tired from fighting with the dress on.

"Take a left and then walk straight out of the exit doors."

The two did just that and like he said, the black SUV was parked with the ignition already on. Jeno and Sage got inside, Taeil taking off immediately. And just like that, the mission was done with ease.