2

Taehyung's POV:

“I-I’m sorry Taehyung, is it okay if I go over to where Suga is?”

Lunch break was over and cooking class had begun. While I was standing in front of the counter checking the ingredients, Jimin, from my group, kept looking between me and the neighbouring group with a pale face.

I followed his gaze to the neighbouring group and, like I thought, it was his childhood friend Suga.

His slightly-long black hair shook as he washed a knife while holding the blade. That’s dangerous. To the point where it would be a miracle if he didn’t get hurt. Just looking at him made me anxious.

“Of course! I’ll see you later.”

“Thank you, Taehyung…! I will definitely wash everything afterwards so just leave it once you’re done…!”

I saw Jimin off, who apologized with a pale face. His childhood friend in the neighbouring group, Suga, has always been like that since the start of school.

The day before yesterday, he came to school full of leaves like he rolled down a hill somewhere. Yesterday, he soaked himself trying to drink from the tap during gym class.

Jimin says that he often falls down the stairs. So he stays by his side to protect him. Those two resembled a straight-laced  brothers.

“Alright, time to get to work.”

When I glanced at Jimin, I could see him wiping powder off Suga’s hands with fervor.

Suga’s whole body might have been covered with powder without Jimin.

“Hey, Jungkook, you live alone, right? Do you usually cook?”

My eyes reflexively moved after hearing a loud voice. Jungkook was holding an egg with a flower on each arm, or rather, he was surrounded by beautiful girls.

The girls wore dreamy expressions, sifting flour and measuring milk with red faces. I stared at him with admiration, but for a different reason. If it were me, I would have caused a catastrophe.

“I don’t cook a lot. I like to eat but I’m usually too busy with work to cook.”

“What! Then can I make you something?”

“Huh, that’s not fair. I’ll make you something too! Although I can only make omurice!”

“Haha. My agency would get mad though, so I’ll just accept your feelings instead.”

Jungkook turned his gaze in my direction while talking with the girls. Since I was looking at him, our eyes made contact.

What should I do? If he thinks I’m staring so much… but he’s probably used to it. All the girls… everyone except me was always staring at him.

Careful not to give a bad impression, I naturally shifted my gaze from his direction to the surroundings. I looked at the other groups slowly, giving the impression that I was staring at the whole class and then finally settled on looking at the oven.