10

Taehyung's POV:

After I finished chopping up the green onions, I looked up from the cutting board.

I saw Jungkook sitting on the sofa, passionately studying something in a magazine.

It had been a week since summer vacation started. I have been going to Jungkook’s house every single day to make lunch and dinner.

The first morning of summer vacation, after he invited me to his house, he sent a message saying, “I’ll be busy tomorrow morning, but I’ll be back in the afternoon with cake.” And that general atmosphere continued without break since then.

I went to his house in the morning, and then we watched dramas or movies together, then we ate lunch and did summer homework together, before finally eating dinner, day after day.

And today too, I was making dinner at his house.

“Is something wrong, Jungkook…? Does your stomach hurt? Heat stroke?”

“Ahaha, you never change, Taehyung…”

He laughed, but he was pale. I quickly washed my hands and got close to him. He weakly closed his eyes and said, “I was actually worried about something, well, I’m stuck at work.”

“You’re worried about work…?”

If that was the case, then I didn’t think I would be helpful.

If he was feeling sick, I could find a hospital or do other things to help him, but if it was about his job, I couldn’t help at all. I could just listen to him, but would that help at all?

While I was worrying about what to do, he put his magazine on the table. On the page was a romantic special feature with a list of date spots and pictures.

“The drama is romance, but… Since I’ve never been in a relationship before, I don’t really understand it.”

“Eh–“

I completely missed Jungkook’s words after his explosive declaration. He’s never dated anyone before?

I wondered if it was like… because he was so busy with work, he never had time for a relationship?

Or maybe it could be that he was too cool that no one got close… no way. He was always surrounded by people. Or maybe he has been in love with someone for a long time…? But looking at how calm he was, it didn’t seem like it.

“I’m a newbie at acting, and I can’t just meet someone to play the other role and practice with them, right? It would get uploaded to the internet in a second.”

“I see…”

Could they meet at work to practice there without rumors spreading? Doesn’t filming a drama usually involve practice…?

While I was stuck theorizing and he was brooding over what would be good, he turned to me with a bright voice.

“I know! Taehyung, could you go out with me for practice?”

“Eh?”

“You can be my practice partner! I feel like I can perform well if it’s with you! Because we’re always together!”