12

Taehyung's POV:

Jungkook invited me to aquarium i gladly accepted his invitation.
I stood at the nearest station’s terminal, which was crowded because of the break.

At first he said he would pick me up from my station, but I was glad I refused him. It was within walking distance of our high school and getting in a crowded train together would have been dangerous.

If someone took a picture and uploaded it online, his reputation would drop.

It’s not like walking in the shopping district. Although I was used to it, he was a person categorized as an entertainer.

Surely he had more than his fair share of things to look out for, so I couldn’t add on to those worries.

I couldn’t make a mistake and become a burden to him.

I stared at my reflection in the cafe window in front of me.

I was really worried about what to wear today.

Jungkook, even when he was inside, always wore clothes that even an amateur could tell was fashionable. I didn’t want to embarrass him by wearing something strange. But I also didn’t want it to seem like I was overly excited.

I always liked food, but I didn’t have any interest in clothes before now. My standard was always just “don’t look weird.”

That was fine before today, but as I was getting ready, I greatly regretted choosing clothes based on that criteria.

The window reflected my dark face and I hurriedly shoved the thought out of my head so it wouldn’t show.

I had a simple green  t-shirt and  black pant. I looked up many outfits on my phone and picked out something I thought suited me, but I wasn’t sure.

“Sorry for making you wait.”

Jungkook looked at me. Today he had on a pair of stylish glasses and had a bit of an adult atmosphere to him. His refreshing white shirt suited him. He felt like a completely different person when he smiled at me.

“You look cute today, like always. Then, shall we get going?”

I went to follow behind him, filled with nervousness, but he held out his hand.

“Can we hold hands?”

This was probably to practice for his drama. Definitely. I nervously placed my hand in his and he squeezed.

“Thanks, Taehyung. Please take care of me today.”

Jungkook walked towards the aquarium. I gripped his hand back, praying my heart wouldn’t stop today as I walked next to him.

After fifteen minutes of walking through the main streets, we arrived inside of the aquarium, which was different than what I was imagining.

It was dimly lit, just like what I remembered from when I visited with my family when I was a child. But the ceiling was decorated with colorful lights that seemed to float, and the ground under my feet had projection mapping that made it look like blooming flowers. Everything also glowed a subtle blue, giving it a fantasy atmosphere.