14

Taehyung's POV:

Today, I was holding Jungkook's lunch that I woke up early to make. Since he said he didn't have work today, I was going to go to his house after school to make food.

My daily life hasn't changed that much, but even though it's been a week since summer vacation ended, I wasn't able to get that incident at the aquarium before the dolphin show out of my head.

That was an accident, without a doubt. We just accidentally collided with each other because we were both careless.

But I've become way too conscious of Jungkook. I didn't know how to look at him and lately I feel like I haven't been talking very well.

I was a mess when we were talking yesterday and when he looked at me, I felt even more distraught.

I entered the classroom with a sigh, only to see Jimin with a similar distraught-ness. He had his face laid across his desk near the window.

"Morning, Jimin. What's wrong...?" I quickly walked up to him and asked.

He slowly lifted his face, revealing how tired he looked with his powerless smile. "Morning," he said before beginning to explain the reason behind his lethargy, "Even though... I made sure to check it yesterday, Suga's bag came apart at the top of a hill and everything in his bag got scattered across the road... I was able to clean his gym clothes, but his bag got completely wrecked..."

I looked where Jimin was pointing to see gym clothes with "Suga" written on it drying on the side of the window.

They were fluttering in the summer wind, but it didn't seem like he needed to worry about securing them to the window so they didn't fall.

"I see..."

"Even though I tried to check it... What should I do? We have an overnight field trip at the end of the month," he said with a faraway look.

On the other hand, Suga was stretched out like a cat, sleeping in his seat near the blackboard.

"Then how about going to buy a new bag after school?"

"Eh, a-ahh, that could work... That is an option."

"You're on cleaning duty, right Jimin? I'll sub for you."

Cleaning was only thirty minutes, so it wouldn't stop me from making dinner for Jungkook. Suga could get in more trouble while waiting for Jimin, so it would be better if I did the cleaning instead. Because there was a possibility for him to get an even greater injury.

"But..."

Jimin was agonizing over my proposal. "It would be bad if something happened while he was waiting," I pointed to Suga and saw that he was looking over here.

His eyes lacked their usual languidness. What? But as soon as I noticed, it was gone. The next moment, he yawned with fatique and went back to lying on his desk. I wondered if I should say something to Jimin, but he didn't seem to notice his momentary change.

"Okay... Then we should trade... I'm really sorry, Taehyung. I'll take over for cleaning duty twice for you after this!"

"No way, just once is fine."