Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Gourd Babies Squad

Jiang Shaoyu had seen the detailed information of the national team and the performance of the Chinese national team in this World Series. The only people who could carry the banner of this national team were a few experienced veterans. The newcomers might’ve performed well in the domestic competition but they dropped the ball in the World Series.

The teenage newcomers had never experienced the beating of a competition and were very nervous when going abroad the first time. The more that domestic audiences expected from them, the greater their psychological pressure. During the game, they were eager to perform and couldn’t hold back. Then after losing two rounds in a row, their mentality completely collapsed.

It was necessary to sharpen the spirit of these teenagers to make them grow up quickly.

Casually: I’m busy, I have to go out later.

Casually: Who among you will send themselves first?

Jiang Shaoyu spoke bluntly and each word was provocative. He really provoked the anger of this group of young teenagers.

SS777: I’m coming!

SS777: I will take your surname if I don’t beat you up today!

Casually: There are already two people with my surname.

Casually: Hantian is the oldest baby, Xiao Bin is the second baby. Do you want to be the third baby?

Everyone: “……”

It seemed that the nickname of this ‘Gourd Babies Squad’ couldn’t be washed away. Casually actually assigned them a number and it already reached the third one?

Xia Li, who was called the ‘third baby’, had wide eyes as she turned back to ask, “I have never seen such a poisonous person! Is he really that strong?”

The second baby who was destroyed, Xiao Bin scratched his head and lowered his voice with a weak heart. “He is quite powerful. You shouldn’t take him lightly.”

Xia Li excitedly rolled up her sleeves and typed quickly: Don’t talk nonsense and fight directly. Do you dare to just bring a pistol?

Casually: Okay, you choose the map.

Xia Li quickly picked a map: Port of Hope.

This was an abandoned human cargo port with a large number of containers of different heights. It made it so that the map was full of hidden obstacles, like a large maze of containers. It was very suitable for melee players.

It was required to only bring a pistol to the fight so Jiang Shaoyu cooperated and changed his weapon. He changed his main weapon to the Sand Eagle.

The moment he entered the map, Jiang Shaoyu started to wander quickly.

Xia Li heard footsteps not far away and hurried in that direction.

The onlookers watching could see the two of them chasing each other quickly between the containers. There was the occasional sound of gunfire and the tense atmosphere made it seem like the final showdown between the police and criminals in a cargo port.

Xia Li was the assaulter of the national team and her foundation was naturally good. She was very skilled with the most commonly used weapon, the pistol. The two people fought fiercely around the containers and the sound of gunshots was heard.

The two of them dodged too quickly so the bullets fired didn’t hit the other person. They just left many bullet marks on the container.

The onlookers held their breath nervously.