Chapter 77

Chapter 77: Next Step Plan

Jiang Shaoyu came out of the FAD Club and returned to the hotel with everyone. The group came to the cafe on the 3rd floor of the hotel and found a private room to sit in.

Qin Bo handed over the copied data to Jiang Shaoyu. Jiang Shaoyu glanced at it and said indifferently, “There is no need to look at FAD’s data. They can do something like acting in front of us so this daily training data will definitely be falsified.”

Qin Bo pushed up his glasses as he realized. “No wonder why their daily training data looks particularly beautiful… it turned out to be changed?”

Qi Heng cursed in a low voice. “These clubs are really interesting. Their mind isn’t focused on the competition and they are thinking of cheating people every day. No wonder why the level of the domestic A-grade League has plummeted while more and more star players are created.”

Yu Mingxiang said helplessly, “Now it is the era where traffic is king. Let’s not talk about how the players play the game. The personas established are all better than the other. The club will package them and hype them up. As long as the popularity is high and they’re not too bad in the game, there will naturally be fans who spend money on them.”

Jiang Shaoyu sneered. “Are there no clubs in China that seriously play the game?”

Qi Heng replied, “Of course there are. The YY Club might be loosely managed but Ye Qingming’s popularity is real. Their results were achieved by themselves. There are also teams like JZ and HW. These old clubs don’t bother with hype and they usually play very seriously.”

Qin Bo added, “The problematic clubs that Coach Jiang inspected before haven’t won a championship once.”

Clubs like TNG, RED and FAD played the star-making model. The ‘packaged players’ might have very high popularity but the team’s results weren’t that good in the professional arena. At most, they would take third or fourth place.

The championship teams in the past few years relied on themselves.

For example, Lao Lin, Ye Qingming and Lin Shaozhou were all players who had won championships and their popularity was real.

The Chinese Gun King e-sports circle might’ve been polluted by these capital-backed clubs but fortunately, there were still players who stuck to their original intention when playing e-sports. This circle could still be saved. The members of the national team that Jiang Shaoyu wanted to select were those who played the game seriously.

The clubs behind Mo Hantian and Shi Xiaobin might be engaged in marketing but the two little guys were aware of their problems and trained seriously to improve their level. On the other hand, for Lu Xingyun and Tang Kai, the former thought highly of himself while the latter cooperated with his coach and proved his progress through acting… they had no intention of doing anything!

Jiang Shaoyu was particularly disappointed with Tang Kai. He originally put Tang Kai on the pending list because Tang Kai’s style of play was completely different from Ye Zi and the national team needed different style scouts. As a result, Tang Kai relied on cheating in the exam?

Was he going to cheat when going to the World Serie as well? Who would cooperate with him in acting? It was really confusing.

Jiang Shaoyu took a deep breath and looked at Qi Heng. “I’m not going back to the national team’s base. I will take advantage of the next few days to visit a few more clubs. The news of our surprise inspection has leaked out. It is better to seize the time and complete a round of inspections within the month as soon as possible. Vice-chairman Qi, what do you think?”