Chapter 163

In Jiang Shaoyu's room, three tactical advisers, two assistant coaches, plus data engineer Qin Bo and assistant coach Anna, all had a tense meeting to discuss the map and tactics for the German team.

The front row players of the German team are very fierce, and their use of submachine guns and assault rifles has reached the point of perfection. The main charger is called Caesar, known by fans as King Kai, and is the strongest and most popular charger in the European Division. The two backup charger Hoffman and Browne are both very strong.

Assaulters Miller and Frank are also very famous players in the European Division. Snipers, Medics and Scouts are also world-class players, and of course, these three positions in Germany are usually used as support positions.

Jiang Shaoyu took out a printed list of maps, drew a few crosses on it, and said, "In Germany, these maps must not be released. It depends on how much they value the Huaguo team. If they think the Huaguo team is easy to bully, and if we only play in the regular lineup, we can counter it at home."

Lao Chang looked at the map he selected, touched his chin and said, "I don't know who will go first and who will go after. If the German team goes first, will the first game be their home court, or should we send Xiao Mo up to play?"

Jiang Shaoyu nodded. "En, regardless of home and away games, Mo Hantian will be in the sky in the first game. If the mentality of these newcomers collapses, they will collapse as soon as possible. I can still find a way to adjust it back.

The crowd could not laugh or cry.

Jiang Shaoyu's words are also correct. If you want to collapse, you should collapse as soon as possible. Don't make it to the knockout rounds. If you collapse, you can't save it.

The experienced coach Xu said with a smile, "The first game should be regarded as a test of the water. I think it's okay to let the newcomers play. In the second game, we need a stable lineup, and we can't lose consecutively. That will affect morale too much."

Jiang Shaoyu said, "En, I have a pressure-resistant lineup in my heart. I will decide who to send based on the situation."

It was already 12 noon when the tactical team finished their meeting, and Jiang Shaoyu went to dinner with everyone.

Yu Mingxiang has already communicated with the hotel. The chef of the Huaguo team will go to the back of the hotel to prepare three meals a day for everyone. Yesterday, they also went to the supermarket to purchase a wave of supplies to ensure the safety of the food source.

Some condiments that are not easy to buy abroad, the chef team brings their own, try to make the taste of the food consistent with the domestic, and the players can also get used to it.

Jiang Shaoyu was about to go back to the dormitory after eating, when Yu Mingxiang suddenly walked up to him and said softly, "Ah Yu, when I went to pick up Dr. Zhou into the hotel this morning, I happened to meet the assistant coach of the Korean team, although that man didn't speak, but he looked at us strangely, and I always felt a little uneasy."

Jiang Shaoyu raised his eyebrows and said, "Did Dr. Zhou have an inhibitor in his hand at that time?"

Yu Mingxiang nodded. "En, he took a plastic medicine box, and he could see that there were injections in it."

Jiang Shaoyu said, "I see. Thank you Sister Yu for paying attention."

Yu Mingxiang said worriedly, "I'm afraid something will happen. During the international competition, some national teams have dirty methods. Many people don't know about you being Omega.

"I understand your concerns." Jiang Shaoyu said coldly, "I'm not worried about being splashed with dirty water. After all, I'm just a coach, and I don't need to play in person. But the players of the national team... let them know in advance to mentally prepare."