Chapter 84

Chapter 84: Means

CIP and RED had comparable results over the past two seasons. In their encounters in the regular season, they had their own wins and losses. The strongest player in CIP was the sniper Mo Hantian, but the strongest player in RED wasn’t the charger Shi Xiaobin. It was the assaulter and their captain, Zou Li.

Mo Hantian and Shi Xiaobin had a good relationship and the two of them were from the same youth academy. All the fans knew this.

Mo Hantian was very puzzled when Shi Xiaobin didn’t come here today but a sentence from his teammate immediately brought his mind back. “Your idol is watching in person. Do you want to be scolded to the point of tears by God Wing again?”

Mo Hantian hurriedly sat up straight. “What type of joke is that? Fight well!”

At the beginning of the game, RED got the first hand. They chose the mode ‘Life and Death Explosion’ and the map was the classic explosion map ‘Bewitching Town’. This was a town with typical French-style buildings. The whole map was bright and there were a lot of cream colors. There were two explosion points on the map. Point A was located in the town square and point B was the roof of the library.

In the first half, RED was the bandit. At the beginning of the game, the five of them rushed to point A together.  The explosive pack was with the captain Zou Li.

The CIP team defended separately. Mo Hantian seized the high point of the map and set up the gun in advance.

The front row of the two sides engaged in a fierce battle around the town square.

Mo Hantian opened the scope and quickly fired. A red skull icon popped up in the middle of the screen.

[‘CIP-Devil’ has used the DSR-Apocalypse to kill ‘RED-Gift’ with a headshot!]

Zou Li’s explosive pack dropped. The teammate next to him immediately picked it up and continued to rush toward the explosion point under the cover of fire.

RED’s sniper fired a shot at Mo Hantian. Mo Hantian precisely dodged and returned a shot to kill the sniper in seconds!

Pei Feng praised it. “Beautiful. Xiao Mo’s 90 degree swing shot is very good.”

There wasn’t the long-range interference of the sniper and Mo Hantian fired several shots in a row on the second floor. He killed the front row and medic of the RED team in the blink of an eye, leaving only one scout. The scout went around to kill Mo Hantian but as a result, Mo Hantian heard the footsteps and decisively turned around to snipe the scout.

-Four kills!

Mo Hantian’s eyes turned red with excitement. “F*k, I got four kills!”

His teammates shouted in unison, “Nice!”

”Princess Mo is powerful!”

A question mark slowly appeared above Mo Hantian’s head. “Who is powerful?”

The teammate who blurted out Mo Hantian’s nickname immediately changed his words. “Brother Mo is powerful!”

Mo Hantian smiled. “That is right. Keep fighting and blow them up!”

In the first half, CIP directly beat RED with an exaggerated score of 4:1.

In the second half, the two sides exchanged positions. CIP became the bandits and didn’t storm point A. They instead changed to point B with the more complex terrain. AS a result, the defense of RED’s sniper wasn’t in place and he exposed his position in advance. He was instantly sniped by Mo Hantian.