Chapter 176

At the scene of the game, the score on the big screen became 2:0.

After the domestic audience reacted, they were excited to brush up the barrage.

[Captain Liu 6666! The police won the victory, too strong!]

[Huaguo team's blasting mode is really awesome!]

[Sniping while rolling, so handsome~]

[Canada's mentality has been broken, right? The bomb was defused in the last 5 seconds, hahaha!]

[Ask, the Huaguo team 2:1 Germany, 2:0 Canada, can they qualify for the group?]

The commentator said excitedly, "Theoretically speaking, the Huaguo team has already secured the qualifying spot in the group stage! Since Canada vs Spain was 2:1, Spain has already lost a game. Huaguo 2:1 Germany, 2:0 Canada, the map is 4 points, the difference is 3 points, it will definitely be able to qualify for the group!"

Another commentator analyzed, "The key now is the group ranking, unless Spain 2:0 Huaguo can change the group ranking! But I don't think Huaguo can beat Spain 0:2, right? After all, Spain's paper strength is still there. Not as good as Canada, who barely made it out of the group last season and ended up finishing 10th.”

"Yes! Spain's tactics are relatively simple. I believe Coach Jiang will come up with targeted tactics. The next game, Huaguo vs. Spain, will be at 9 p.m. local time on December 7th, and Huaguo time on December 8th. At 12 o'clock noon, all netizens are welcome to pay attention in advance!"

"See you next game!"

At the end of the live broadcast, the official Weibo of the Huaguo Gun King National Team and the Gun King Professional League released the good news: "Congratulations to the Huaguo team for their 2-0 victory over Canada in the group stage, winning two consecutive games."

Domestic clubs, professional players, and anchors rushed to forward congratulations. This Weibo has been reposted and liked a lot, and in a blink of an eye, it has been swiped into today's hottest.

At 8 o'clock in the morning, netizens in China gradually woke up.

When they opened Weibo, they were dumbfounded.

[Fuck, I just got up. 2:0 Canada Seriously?]

[I also rubbed my eyes specifically, it's really 2:0!]

[Tong just woke up, thought I was sleepwalking? When did the Huaguo team become so arrogant?]

[Relying on, I couldn't stay up late last night and went to bed early, and it was a huge loss for not watching the game!]

[The group stage actually won two games in a row, I didn't expect it!]

[Look at the replay now!]

Countless netizens clicked on the official blog's game video replay to watch the recording of this game.

In the first game of Canada's home game extreme mode, the Huaguo team moved around throughout the game, and the tactics were extremely flexible. They led snakes out of their holes, ambushed and sneaked attacks, and even Hua Ran went to bomb the resurrection point. A wave of double kills, and a thrilling 50:49 victory in the game, which made people stunned.

The Huaguo team chose the life-and-death blasting mode in the second game. Liu Shaozhou was stuck in the last few seconds, rolling and shooting in the flower bed, winning a double kill and detonating the bomb. In the first half, he directly beat Canada's mentality 5:0. collapsed.

The netizens who got up early in the morning to watch the video became more and more bloody——this is too handsome, isn't it?

Is this still the Huaguo team that was pressed to the ground and rubbed against the ground?