Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Inhibitors

Pei Feng stayed where he was. He thought that he had been playing games for so long that he was having an auditory hallucination when his mind wasn’t clear. He scratched his head and when he looked out, Jiang Shaoyu had already come to the living room. He changed his shoes and urged, “Pei Feng, what are you doing? Hurry up.”

Pei Feng turned back violently and ran downstairs at a fast pace.

Halfway through his run, he remembered he was wearing pajamas and couldn’t go out like this. He hurried back to the bedroom and put on his clothes and pants.

Jiang Shaoyu: “……”

Why was this person so stupid at a critical moment? The reaction was half a beat slower. Was he scared?

By the time Pei Feng got dressed and came to the living room, Jiang Shaoyu was frowning. His originally pale face had strangely become rosy and he was constantly sweating. His hair was soaked with sweat and at the same time, a very strong smell of pheromones emanated from him.

It was a very special mint scent.

It was just like mint water in the scorching sun. There was a refreshing coolness that swept over his face, making Pei Feng shiver in an instant. He looked at Jiang Shaoyu in shock. “Master, you…”

Was this an alpha’s pheromones?

An omega’s pheromones were usually sweet and seductive. Therefore, the cold, noble and aggressive mint mostly appeared on an alpha’s body. His master’s pheromones were too aggressive and Pei Feng was almost provoked by him into a fight.

Alphas usually had a ‘territorial awareness’ when releasing pheromones which excluded other alphas from their territory. The side with stronger pheromones would force the other party to retreat. His master’s pheromones seemed to be frantically attacking him and trying to force Pei Feng back.

Pei Feng was stunned for a moment. He scratched his head before asking, “Master, are you in your susceptible period?”

Otherwise, why attack him?

Jiang Shaoyu rolled his eyes. “Didn’t you hear what I just told you?”

Pei Feng carefully looked at the man in front of him, who was about to enter a violent state, and spoke out of a desire for survival. “I heard clearly! E… estrus period… inhibitors? Those are for omegas…”

Jiang Shaoyu interrupted him. “I am an omega.”

Pei Feng: “……?”

Jiang Shaoyu was almost unable to stand. He took a deep breath to stabilize his violent heartbeat and turned to look out the window to divert his attention. Then he said as calmly as possible. “I have a pheromones disorder and my pheromones smell like an alpha. It will attack other alphas… can you bear it? You don’t want to run away?”

Pei Feng nodded with a confused expression. “I-It is okay.”

In fact, it smelled pretty good?

His master’s pheromones might be strongly aggressive but they weren’t so annoying that he wanted to flee.

Of course, it wasn’t as appealing as other omegas. For Pei Feng, these pheromones were more like the good smell of perfume?

Jiang Shaoyu was stunned when he heard the answer. His pheromones repelled most alphas from approaching. Last time when he was in California, the pheromones released during his estrus period scared away all alphas around him.

The only case was if the alpha was strong enough not to be afraid of him.

Facing Pei Feng’s still dazed eyes, Jiang Shaoyu briefly summed it up. “…In short, the date of my estrus period was unexpectedly advanced and I didn’t bring enough inhibitors. Send me back immediately to the national team’s base. It is 40 kilometers from this place to the E-sports Park. It will take 30 minutes on the highway and it should be in time.