Chapter 143

The second game was the home court of the Huaguo team. Jiang Shaoyu quickly submitted the game mode: life and death blasting.

It's the Korean team's turn to ban the map.

The coach of the Korean team thought carefully for a moment and did not release Ban, because he did not want to make any accidents. He wanted to win the Huaguo team as quickly as possible. It would be great if he could win 4:0.

Han Changhao has previously studied the tactics of the Huaguo team in the blasting mode. The blasting map that the Huaguo team is best at is the large-scale map, especially the map where the two blasting points A and B are far away. The other four are fighting at point A, and Qin Xueyao can go to point B to steal home, so that the opponent will not have time to defuse the bomb.

In addition, Pei Feng's dispatching and commanding ability in large-scale maps is also very strong, and various tactics are varied. The Japanese team lost to Huaguo 1:6 in two consecutive rounds in the blasting map, and Singapore had almost no ability to fight back against Huaguo in the blasting mode.

The strongest of Huaguo should be the blasting. As long as they are defeated in the strongest blasting mode of the Huaguo team at home, then the confidence of the Huaguo team will easily collapse completely, and it will be very easy to play next time.

Coach Han thought of this, and simply said: "Ban off Guanghua Middle School, Antai Community, Kunlun Bridge!"

These are all blasting maps that are very suitable for moving left and right and commanding and dispatching. They are the three larger blasting maps among the seven blasting maps in this Asian Championships.

Domestic audiences were a little depressed when they saw this.

[Coach Jiang released Ban, but Coach Han also released Ban once without respect?]

[I expect Koreans to be respectful, I think too much!]

[These three Tuhua national teams have won before, and he gave them all to Ban, huh, are you afraid?]

[Shouldn't it be 0:4 today? 】

The two domestic commentators looked at each other. In fact, Coach Han did not let Ban go as they expected, because the Huaguo team could lose today, but the South Korean team would never dare to lose.

Compared with Jiang Shaoyu's boldness, Coach Han will be more cautious. He wanted to win the home court of Huaguo and finish the game as quickly as possible, so as not to have too many dreams at night.

Although the overall strength of Huaguo is not as good as that of South Korea, after all, the Huaguo team has changed a group of people, and the head coach is also a new face. Maybe South Korea will overturn it? It's safe to ban the map that Huaguo is good at. Coach Han's idea is not wrong.

Commentary Feifei said: "There are seven blasting maps for this Asian Championships, and now there are only four of [Warehouse No. 7], [Fascination Town], [Civic Center], [Xishan Prison]. Among them, [Civic Center] And [Xishan Prison] is a dynamic map of five-star difficulty, which is more difficult to fight. The distance between the two blasting points of [Fascination Town] is not too far, but you can also try various tactics.”

The commentator Xiaoxi agreed: "It makes sense. Coach Jiang should choose [Fascination Town], right?"

However, Jiang Shaoyu did not choose the Fascination Town as the commentator guessed.

——He chose Warehouse No. 7!

The one with the smallest area in all blasting maps!

Not to mention Huaguo's commentary, even Chairman Qi in the backstage of the game was stunned for a moment, and couldn't help but whispered to Chang Chang: "I remember that the map that Huaguo team focused on training was [Fascination Town], right? Ah Yu what's the situation?"

Gold Medal Coachजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें