Chapter 117

After the practice match, Jiang Shaoyu looked at Mo Hantian and said, "Xiao Mo, you watched the match from the referee's perspective. What do you think, did everyone not do well enough? Review the game carefully."

Mo Hantian looked bewildered. Usually after the game, the coach organizes everyone to review the game, and no player has ever explained it? Is this the same as after the exam, the teacher threw the papers to the students and let the students speak for themselves?

Seeing Xiao Mo in a daze, Jiang Shaoyu raised his eyebrows: "Didn't you hear?"

Mo Hantian was agitated, and quickly sat up straight, with a clear voice: "I heard!" He magnified the game just now on the projection screen in the training room and played it from the beginning.

Looking down from a high altitude, it can be seen clearly that the red team started with a 1/3/1 split strategy. Ye Zi walked to the left, Xia Li, Hua Ran and Shu Chen walked to the right, and Pei Feng opened the scope from a distance to observe. Since the left side failed to gain an advantage, Hua Ran and Xia Li on the right "hurt each other", leading to a global collapse.

Mo Hantian was embarrassed to say it directly. He thought for a moment, and then analyzed in a low voice: "In the first game, the red team did not cooperate well enough. The blue team's strategy of charging and flanking the left and right is better."

Jiang Shaoyu interrupted him: "You're so polite, why do you call it a replay?"

Mo Hantian's face was slightly red, and he lowered his head and did not dare to make a sound.

Jiang Shaoyu looked at everyone and said calmly: "In the future practice matches, someone will be the referee every day, and the referee will be responsible for the replay. If you see someone who is not doing well, please say it directly without looking ahead. I hope you can be the first. It's time to point out each other's shortcomings and deficiencies, instead of caring for face, for fear of offending others. You are not children who have not been weaned, and you need me, the coach, to correct mistakes, big and small?"

Everyone was told that their cheeks were hot, and they were adults, do they still need the coach to pull it up?

Obvious mistakes like today, they can see it themselves. Just like when you get a particularly simple question wrong in an exam, it is enough for the classmates to talk to each other. Everything depends on the coach, the coach is not exhausted!

Jiang Shaoyu glanced at the crowd and said, "I have to go to a meeting, and you can review it yourself. If you have any questions, Pei Feng will summarize it and ask me."

After Jiang Shaoyu turned around and left, the training room fell into awkward silence.

Xia Li said simply: "Brother Mo, just say it."

Hua Ran also said, "That's right, don't worry, we're not that stingy."

Mo Hantian secretly glanced at Pei Feng, who gave him an encouraging look: "You were from the referee's perspective just now, you can see it clearly, analyze it well, you're welcome, everyone won't mind."

Mo Hantian nodded and said with a blushing face: "In the first wave, Hua Ran and Xia Li made a mistake in cooperating. The key is that the judgment of the terrain is not clear enough, and the position of the teammates on the small map was not observed in time. There is a corner, which happens to be a blind spot."

He zoomed in on the map, and pointed at Hua Ran's position when he threw the bomb. From this angle, he couldn't really see where Xia Li was. Similarly, when Xia Li moved westward, she heard footsteps and fired directly. It is also because the blind spot of vision did not see the position of the teammates and accidentally injured the teammates.