Chapter 97

Chapter 97: Second Round of the Tryouts

At noon the next day, the contestants came to the cafeteria for dinner.

Several members of the Snow Leopard team gathered together. Yu Feng asked in a low voice, “Xueyao, how did you play yesterday?”

Qin Xueyao smiled. “I lost and there is a high probability it will be over. What about you?”

Yu Feng sighed helplessly. “Don’t mention it. The teammates I was matched with were very funny. I wasn’t playing 1 against 5, I was 1 against 9.”

Qin Xueyao, “……”

1 against 9? It seemed that Yu Feng had met pig teammates.

Not far away, the star players of TNG, Lu Xingyun and Zhang Yue were sitting by the window eating. Some people gathered around and took the initiative to talk to them. After all, Young Master Lu’s Weibo had tens of millions of fans and there were always people wanting to take advantage of his popularity.

Qin Xueyao didn’t have a good impression of these guys who mocked the secondary league players. She walked around their table and led her teammates to the other side to sit down.

There were many people around them who were whispering together. “I lost miserably and definitely won’t make it. Let’s just fight casually today.”

“I matched a sniper yesterday who directly took us to lie down and win. They killed 10 people. I don’t know who it is?”

“There are many powerful snipers this year. Could it be Fred?”

“Perhaps it is Captain Liu.”

“There are only 11 places in the national team. We are here to accompany them.”

“It is also good to come here and see. After knowing how big the gap between the top players and us is, we can work harder when we go back.”

In fact, the players of the secondary league had a more Buddhist mentality. They didn’t expect to be selected. They just came to see the world.

Qin Xueyao gave a gentle reminder, “No matter what your results were yesterday, everyone should still take it seriously and go all out today. Don’t give up just because you lost one match yesterday. Coach Jiang gave us a chance. If we don’t take advantage of it, won’t we be failing to live up to his painstaking efforts?

Everyone nodded in agreement. Being chosen or not was one thing. However, if they didn’t fight seriously then it was a matter of attitude.

On the second day of the tryouts, the mode changed to Extreme Duel.

Yesterday, the afternoon matches were for contestants numbered 1-150 and the night session for 151 onward. Today’s matching rules were changed. The odd numbers would play in the afternoon and the even numbers in the evening. With such changes, those with higher numbers could be matched with lower numbers, making it difficult to meet the same teammates and opponents from yesterday.

Qin Xueyao’s number 77 was an odd number and she was matched in the 5th match today.

At the beginning of the 5th match, Qin Bo gave a reminder as the person in charge of the score statistics. “In this game, the red scout No. 77 and the sniper No. 161 are key observation targets.”

The players who performed well in the first round yesterday were marked by Qin Bo and could be focused on today.

The judges heard this and sat up straight.

The random map this time was the large map, Yuehu Park. At the beginning of the match, Qin Xueyao gave a signal and quickly went to the vicinity of the flower bed to investigate. The No. 161 sniper was Liu Shaozhou, who had a high score yesterday. At this time, he was setting up a gun guard point in the other direction.