Chapter 31

Chapter 31: Spring Festival Holiday

Pei Feng carried Doudou to the car. He put the dog in the back seat, opened the front door and said, “Master, sit in the front passenger’s seat.”

Jiang Yu nodded and got into the car to fasten his seat belt.

Pei Feng smiled and looked back at him. “I was worried about spending this Spring Festival alone. It is very good that Master is also in the capital. We can be companions.”

Jiang Shaoyu said indifferently, “In the past few years I was abroad, I didn’t really celebrate the Spring Festival. I don’t care much about these holidays.”

Pei Feng didn’t ask where his master’s family was and why they weren’t spending the holidays with him… he thoughtfully turned on the heater and said, “It doesn’t matter. You have returned to China so you should enjoy the atmosphere of a traditional festival. I’ll make some dumplings for Master to eat. You haven’t tasted my cooking yet, have you?”

Jiang Shaoyu was a bit surprised. “You can cook?”

Pei Feng looked proud. “Of course, I have been cooking on my own all these years and my cooking skills have improved!”

His apprentice had changed a lot. In the past, Xiao Pei was a ‘kitchen destroyer’. He remembered that in ACE, one time after ACE won a game, Xiao Pei volunteered to make kebabs for everyone. He almost burned down the kitchen and ran out in disgrace…

Jiang Shaoyu smiled gently when he thought of the embarrassing incident in the past. Then he casually asked, “Are you now settled in the capital?”

“It isn’t settled. I bought a house here and come back to stay once in a while. I’m usually in Ya’an and I prefer the climate over there.” Pei Feng paused and joked, “Once Master retires later, we can go there to retire together.”

Jiang Doudou: “Bark bark!”

Pei Feng glanced back at Doudou. “Look, Doudou agrees.”

Jiang Shaoyu: “……?”

Could he understand dog language?

The two of them chatted casually all the way. Soon, Pei Feng drove the car to the suburbs and stopped in front of the villa.

He got out of the car and went to the trunk to get the luggage. Jiang Shaoyu stood at the door of the villa and observed the surroundings. The winter trees in the capital were stagnant and the original artificial lake was cleaned and covered with a thick layer of ice. It could be seen that the garden design of this community was quite good. In a city like the capital, a single family villa was definitely worth a lot. It seemed that Pei Feng had made a lot of money in recent years?

Doudou was very excited and ran to the garden to run around wildly. Pei Feng took Jiang Shaoyu to the door with his luggage.

The living room was very spacious and filled with a soft fabric sofa. The decoration style wasn’t luxurious and was more warm and modern. It was 11 a.m. and the sun was shining through the window. It spilled on the couch and gave the whole room a layer of warmth.

Pei Feng leaned over to help Jiang Shaoyu get a new pair of slippers. “Master, there is no need to be restrained. There are no outsiders in the house. It is just the two of us. If you have anything you’re not used to then just tell me.”

Jiang Shaoyu said ‘um’ and changed into the slippers before entering the door.

Pei Feng was very enthusiastic and took Jiang Shaoyu around the house briefly. Then he carried the luggage to the guest room on the 2nd floor and said, “Master, stay in this guest room for the next few days. This room usually isn’t occupied and I have changed the sheets and duvet cover. The suite has its own toilet and bathroom, which is more convenient.”

Gold Medal CoachOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara