Chapter 142

The finals of the Asian Championships and the World Series are all BO7, best of seven games. Both sides have three home chances. If the first tie is 3:3, the final tiebreaker will have a random map and pattern.

The schedule of BO7 is longer than the group stage and the knockout stage. Once the two sides are in a stalemate, it is likely to play 7 games, which means that the game will take more than 3 hours.

Therefore, the finals not only test the players' operational strength and tactical awareness, but also test the players' physical and psychological quality.

After a few games in a row, everyone gets tired.

Whether you can maintain a high operating speed and reaction speed in a fatigued state may have a fatal impact on the results of the competition.

Both players quickly adjusted their equipment.

At the scene of the game, the Japanese commentator quickly introduced the players from both sides, followed by: "In the pre-match quiz, 85% of the audience believed that the Korean team would win, and only 15% of the audience supported the Huaguo team!"

"Because the South Korean team has won the past five Asian Championships, in Asia, South Korea's e-sports strength is unrivaled! Although the Huaguo team performed well in the first few games, the odds of winning against South Korea are not great."

"We saw that the starting lineup of the South Korean team today is two scouts Sage, Able, sniper Siple, charger Lofty, and assaulter Real, that is to say, they abandoned the medic and sent a dual scout plus charger, and assaulter, Pure output violence lineup of snipers!"

"Yes, the captain of this Asian Championship, Sage, is the best rookie in the Korean A-League; the sniper Siple is the winner of the Most Promising Rookie Award. The personal strength of the two is much stronger than that of Snow and Fred in Huaguo. And the dual scout lineup will very restrain the Huaguo team's dual sniper system."

"So, the Huaguo team's winning rate is indeed very small!"

Backstage, Anna, who can understand Japanese, couldn't help frowning and said, "Are they expecting Huaguo to lose? Are the official commentators so biased?"

Qi Heng said with a sneer: "Of course the Japanese commentators can't get used to our country. If we hadn't won Japan 2-0 in the group stage, they would still want to take the runner-up this year. But... this game is really difficult, just see How do you arrange it?"

He only knew that Jiang Shaoyu took the players to practice for an afternoon.

Qi Heng didn't know exactly what he had practiced, so he could only hope that Jiang Shaoyu would have special tactical arrangements.

The game started soon, the system randomly drew lots, and South Korea was the first to draw.

The first game is the home game of South Korea.

The coach of the Korean team submitted the pattern without hesitation: Endless Blood War.

They're going to play fast games.

The bloody battle mode is the simplest and rude game mode, and you can win by destroying the opponent. There is no need to tangle the IQ game between the police and the bandits, and there is no need to change the resurrection points and calculate the amount of ammunition as frequently as in the extreme mode. This is also the favorite mode of online gamers. No need to think too much, just do it.

The commentator of the Japanese team asked curiously, "What map will Coach Jiang ban?"

"If the South Korean team has a dual scout system, Coach Jiang should ban the hidden assassination map that is more beneficial to scouts?"