Chapter 113

Chapter 113: Master-Apprentice Special Training

After returning to the dormitory, the players were naturally too embarrassed to rest. They opened the game to train themselves.

Mo Hantian pulled Shi Xiaobin to play rankings in the Korean server. Hua Ran also pulled Shu Chen to play the rankings. Qin Xueyao privately practiced shooting in the ‘shooting training ground’ of the game. The others also weren’t idle. They played games and watched game videos. Each person was more serious than the other. No one even typed or chatted in the private group.

They all heard what Coach Jiang said. They were the national team!

They were also uncomfortable about the fact that Chinese hadn’t achieved good results for five years. In particular, the players of the last national team went abroad for a round-trip and had to walk with their heads down when they returned home. They were scolded by netizens so fiercely but they were embarrassed to refute it.

It was because they were indeed really weak. They didn’t win glory for the country and instead went abroad to shame people.

Now the national team had invited such an excellent and responsible coach. If they didn’t step up to train, they were really sorry for Coach Jiang’s hard work, sorry for the fans’ support and even more sorry for their identity as a ‘player of the national team’.

Even the usually sloppy and lazy Ye Zi turned on the computer to find the difficult five star maps of City of Mist and City of Ice. He went through the maps by himself.

Mo Hantian played the rankings with Shi Xiaobin and said in the team’s voice channel, “God Wing is worthy of being my idol. He has retired for many years but he is still so powerful when playing the game. He is a genius, right? I really didn’t see incorrectly.”

Shi Xiaobin asked softly, “Did you cry just now? I saw that you were rubbing your eyes.”

Mo Hantian’s ears turned red and he hurriedly retorted, “No! As an alpha, how can I cry? You must be mistaken.”

“Oh.”

Mo Hantian hurriedly changed the subject. “Let’s go and kill the Koreans.”

The ranking level of the Korean server’s high-end games had always been very high and they occasionally bumped into professional players. Mo Hantian and Shi Xiaobin soon started the rankings. As a result, they didn’t bump into professional players from South Korea but bumped into Hua Ran and Shu Chen?

Hua Ran’s ID was ‘Flower’ and Shu Chen’s was ‘Chen’. After entering the game, the two sides recognized each other instantly.

The four of them were collectively speechless.

Okay, just treat it as an intra-team practice match.

At this time, Pei Feng was training with his master in the double training room.

The area of the double training room was only eight square meters and two computers were placed side by side. The training room wasn’t far from the tea room. Pei Feng took the initiative to go to the tea room to pour a cup of hot tea for his master. Then he sat in front of the computer and said with a smile, “Master, sit.”

Jiang Shaoyu took Pei Feng’s tea and sat down on the left. “There are only the two of us here. If you have any ideas, you can communicate with me. There is no need to be restrained.”

Pei Feng thought for a moment. “Master, do you want to make some tactical arrangements for the Rainy Night map?”

Jiang Shaoyu nodded. “Yes, this map is one of the key maps that our coaching staff is studying. My idea is an extreme lineup of three snipers and two scouts. We can directly hit a wave and quickly kill the opponent.”