Chapter 90

Chapter 90: Buried Talent

There was a five minute break after the first game finished. The big screen started playing the highlights of the game just now. The director gave most of the shots to the Snow Leopard team’s Wind. No matter whether it was the first wave of neat double skills or the precise hits in the next few team battles, the sniper’s performance was indeed remarkable.

Jiang Shaoyu wanted to watch the positioning of the scout but the shots on the big screen were all decided by the director. The director thought the sniper performed the best and kept switching the camera to the sniper’s perspective. The Snow Leopard team’s scout didn’t even appear in the highlights.

Jiang Shaoyu frowned. “This director… forget it. I’ll get a copy of the video to watch later.”

Soon, the second game began.

Xiao Hu said, “The second game is the home stage of the VV team. Which mode will they choose?”

“The VV team has chosen Extreme Duel mode. The map is… Ghost Castle!”

“Ghost Castle is a very common map in the league. It has dim lighting and plenty of statue obstacles. The map is a medium-sized map and the terrain isn’t complicated. The team that gets 50 heads first in the Extreme Duel mode wins. Let’s look forward to the wonderful performance of both teams!”

The moment the game started, the five members of the VV team chose to advance in a group. They took the classic ‘sharp knife formation’ on the map with the charger in front, the scout and assaulter on his left and right sides and the sniper and medic in the rear. This formation had both offense and defense, allowing the teammates to support each other as quickly as possible. If they cooperated tacitly then they could break through the enemy’s defense line in an instant, like a sharp knife.

The formation of the Snow Leopard team was very scattered. They were lined up and the distance between players was very far.

After the two sides exchanged gunfire in the center of the map, the three people in the front row of the VV team fired from the left, right and central directions at the same time! The charger and assaulter of the Snow Leopard team were swept to death by the opponents before they could react!

VV took two heads at the beginning and the team was in high spirits. They wanted to continue to advance and destroy the Snow Leopard team.

However, they couldn’t find the location of the enemy scout and sniper. The five people searched for a while on the map. Then within a few seconds, the sound of gunfire suddenly came from behind them!

The sniper had gone around the rear at some point and killed their medic in seconds! Immediately afterward, the revived charger and assaulter of the Snow Leopard team came out from behind and fired wildly. The bullets fell like a torrential rain and instantly wiped out the five members of the VV team.

The heads ratio on the big screen changed from 2:0 at the start to 2:5 in an instant.

The two commentators were excited. “In this wave, the Snow Leopard players shifted their positions and played very beautifully!”

“The Snow Leopard’s starting formation looked a bit scattered but it is actually easier to go around from the flank when dispersed like this. In this wave, they went around the back and exchanged 0 for 5. The sniper once again got a double kill.”

Next, the game was completely controlled by the Snow Leopard team.

They outflanked from left to right, attacked from behind, collectively transferred…

The five people cooperated tacitly and were dispatched well. In the dimly lit Ghost Castle, they were like ghosts floating around. It wasn’t known which corner they would suddenly appear from, catching their opponents off guard.