Chapter 192

【Chapter 192, Preparing for War】

After the Huaguo team finished the game and returned to the hotel, the logistics team prepared two tables to celebrate.

Everyone gathered in the restaurant for a late-night snack. Chairman Qi excitedly raised a glass of juice and said with a smile, "Congratulations to everyone who made it to the finals! Whether we win or lose, at least we can get the trophy this year!"

Winning a trophy was something they have never even thought about before.

Today, the Huaguo team has achieved a "zero breakthrough" under the leadership of Coach Jiang. Their national team has created a miracle together!

Everyone happily ate supper. It was only 11 p.m. Jiang Shaoyu called the players to his room and briefly reviewed today's game.

After the replay, the players went back to rest first, and the coaching staff stayed behind to work overtime to prepare the lineup and tactics for the next finals.

Qin Bo opened up the information about the players of the US team, pointed to the data table and said, "This year's national team lineup of the US team is similar to last year, with three snipers and two in other positions."

"Among them, the snipers Venus, Robert, and Barton all played in the group stage and the knockout stage. The strongest is Venus, who is the absolute main force and has the most kills. Barton is more of a long-range cover to assist his teammates in rushing forward. Everyone can look at the statistics I have collected..."

It is very obvious from the graph. Venus is the main output, and he takes most of the heads in the games where he plays. Robert is an auxiliary output, while the sniper Barton is more used to suppress firepower and cover. If it is a game where Barton plays, most of the heads are in the hands of teammates in the front row.

The sniper's play has two main attack, auxiliary cover. The configuration of the three snipers in the US team is two main forces and one auxiliary.

"Assaulter Stley and Assaulter Aldridge are from the same club and are regular partners and often play together; Medic Stella and Scout Eureka are also players from the same club. I counted the group stage and the knockout stage. According to the data of the stage, it is found that their lineup is more determined by the combination of the situation, and the turnover rate of the game is very low."

Jiang Shaoyu looked up at the data, thoughtfully. Teams with a low turnover rate are difficult to fight with, they will not make mistakes in downwind games, and they can also seek opportunities without being arrogant or impetuous in headwind games. At least the mentality of the US team is much more stable than that of the Korean team.

South Korea's loss to Huaguo in the Asian Championships left a psychological shadow. In addition, after Cha Renjun took office, he was eager to express himself. The whole team was impetuous.

But the US team is different. Their head coach Asta has led the team for 5 years, and the national team's military spirit is very stable. On the surface, Asta is personable. Every time he sees Jiang Shaoyu, he smiles and shakes hands. He also takes the initiative to congratulate the Huaguo team for reaching the semi-finals.

This "Laughing Tiger" is the strongest opponent.

Compared with Cha Renjun, who just took office in the Korean team, he is not at the same level at all.

After listening to Qin Bo's conclusion, Jiang Shaoyu calmly said, "Xiao Pei's freestyle has been exposed, and the United States will definitely find a way to target them. Their most powerful team is the three-sniper lineup. We also have three snipers in China. What do you think of the odds of winning if they fight against each other?"