Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Fred’s Premiere

On New Year’s Eve, Jiang Shaoyu and Pei Feng didn’t watch the gala or play games. They just ate dumplings. In the early morning, a large number of fireworks burst in the sky outside the window and countless colorful fireworks decorated the sky, illuminating the night sky that was as bright as day.

Jiang Shaoyu slept for a day and his body finally recovered some strength. He got up and out of bed to stand by the window. He looked at the fireworks in the distance and really felt the liveliness of the festival.

Pei Feng walked up to him and stood shoulder to shoulder with him. “Master, Happy New Year.”

Jiang Shaoyu replied, “Happy New Year to you too.”

The two of them looked at each other. Then they uncomfortably looked away at the same time.

The sound of the fireworks outside was deafening and their hearts seemed to be beating violently.

This was the first Spring Festival where they were alone together and they had an unexpectedly intimate relationship. They always felt that they couldn’t be as broad-minded as before when they looked at each other.

Just then, Pei Feng’s phone rang. He picked it up and said with a smile, “Sister Hui, Happy New Year.”

It was quite noisy on Qi Hui’s side. There was the sound of a child as she walked to his side and said excitedly, “Happy New Year, Xiao Pei! What is the situation over there? Why haven’t you forwarded the publicity of the premiere? If you have time then repost it!”

Pei Feng touched his nose. “Sorry, I was busy and I forgot. I’ll go and do it now.”

He was cooking the New Year’s Eve meal in the kitchen this afternoon and was busy taking care of his master. He really didn’t have time to forward the official post. After hanging up, Pei Feng opened his phone to log onto Weibo and quickly forwarded the official publicity.

The official Weibo of Little Bear TV had sent the message: Welcome the streamer @Fred in joining Little Bear TV! At 2 p.m. on the first day of the new year, the streamer Fred will see you in Little Bear’s live stream room 1024.

Pei Feng reposted it on his Weibo: See you at 2 p.m. on the first day of the new year. I’ll be waiting for you at Little Bear TV [hug.jpg]

The news was quickly sent to the hot search and Pei Feng’s fans were excited.

“Did you actually jump ship to Little Bear? Fred is awesome!”

“I am going to Little Bear to register!”

“I’ve already become a member. I will follow Fred!”

“The fan group is rushing to report! Squeeze me onto a bench in the front row!”

“I think the interface style of Little Bear TV is so cute. The gifts are donuts and chocolate bars!”

“Sit back and wait for the new year. Then I will send Fred a donut to eat!”

The industry reporter issued a press release: The streamer Fred has jumped ship to Little Bear TV with a signing fee of 60 million yuan!

In the streamer circle, Pei Feng was the real top class.

Not only did he have many Weibo fans but his recognition was also among the best.

He played games very well and was rarely overturned when he played with the boss. The live stream style was relaxed and fun. Many Gun King players clicked on his live stream room to learn his operation skills when they were free.