twenty

BEAUTIFUL MESS

BEAUTIFUL MESS.
chapter twenty.

"HOW'S TRENT? IS HE OKAY?" Hunter heard the red headed reporter ask as she walked up

"Your pilot's gonna be just fine," Hunter assured her, "he's being transported now, you guys will be back up in the air in no time."

The woman had smiled, feeling slightly better knowing there wasn't anything seriously wrong with her friend. "Hey, do me a favor. Uh, say, "And on the , "speeds are under five miles an hour, making your morning commute a rough one," buck said, gaining weird looks from Hunter, Hen, and Athena who well stood around him, "Seriously? I-I-I know that voice. It's, uh, it's Taylor Kelly reporting, right?"

"Right. Skywitness News Eight. That's me," she confirmed with an awkward smile.

"Wow. Um, it's, uh, it's weird to hear that voice come out of a face."

"Thank you?" She said, the sound of unsureness was evident in her voice.

"Um, you have helped me beat traffic in this city more times than you will ever know," he said with a smile as he looked down at her. The women around them shared a knowing look as Hunter rolled her eyes.

"Oh, you might want to Uber tomorrow," taylor said. Hunter had hoped to never see that girl again, something about her voice gave her a bad vibe. And on top of that her traffic reports were hardly accurate. Hunter depended on an accurate report to get to work on time which was hard to do when incompetency ran the local news.

Unfortunately, her hopes were short lived as later that next shift she heard, "Please, God, tell me there's a Dalmatian around here somewhere."

No, but there did seem to be a mutt, Hunter thought as she watched Bobby walk down the stairs to approach her from her spot upstairs.

"I don't understand what you're doing here," her captain said, trying his best to be polite, "Please don't film in here."

"Uh, why not?"