twenty seven

BEAUTIFUL MESSchapter twenty seven

BEAUTIFUL MESS
chapter twenty seven.

BEAUTIFUL MESSchapter twenty seven

5:34 a.m Hunter was about to start her day, but Buck laid there across her so she stayed anyways. She had a routine, wake up, run, get ready for either work or the gym before sitting in her truck for about fifteen minutes until leaving for one of the two. 5:34 was a late start for the day too.

Their arms were tied, her legs numb and Buck's leg hooked around her knee. Not wanting to wake him, Hunter laid still under him, staring at the ceiling as she let her thoughts run. She didn't know what time she had brought her hand up to the nape of his neck and started playing with the small curls that rested there.

She was also unsure what time the man above her started to move, it had to have been somewhere closer to seven. Hunter froze as she felt him stirring, her hand dropping down to his shoulder. "Good morning," he mumbled, his lips pressed against her shoulder causing his voice to come out muffled more than it already was from just waking up.

"Good morning."

Buck waited for a moment before speaking again, "why'd you stop?"

Hunter furrowed her eyebrows with confusions. Buck sensed it and continued his thought, "my- you stopped. With my hair."

The blonde let out a small "oh," before bringing her hand back up to his head and rolling the strands between her fingers again. Buck let out a low mumbled that sounded like a "thank you," but the words were lost in his tiredness and sounded like one long breath.

"This is starting to feel like a tradition," Buck said, lifting his head to look the woman in the eyes, "you, me, on top of each other as our lives fall apart-"

Hinter cut him off with a laugh, "oh yeah, for sure," Hunter told him with a smile as they looked at each other, face-to-face, "I think this is the longest you've been in bed with a girl and kept your clothes on."

"We can always take them off," Buck gave Hunter a playful smirk before sarcastically saying, "We're just breaking records today, Calla. I mean, this is the longest you've been in bed with a man without kicking him out."