Chapter 4

Jonathan Wyles POV

"Yeah Mark, I know what the fuck I did was stupid... do I care?? Fuck no. Did she fucking care when she embarrassed me in front of everyone then tried to run off like Cinder-fucking-ella???"
I seethe out into the phone as I stare down at the tiny figure that is Trina screaming at the tow truck man.

I can't help but chuckle as I see her tiny figure scream to my building before storming off.

Did I go to far?? Maybe ... especially by firing her entire management team.

She is very sought after for her skills...
I'll let her be jobless for a few months and wait for her to come crawling back.

"Jon-, Jonathan!! Are you listening?" I hear Mark getting stern with me.

He's my best friend and also part owner of my business he owns about 12% so he has a little say but over all Wyles Inc. is mine!

"Yeah yeah, you're against me firing her and her team." I roll my eyes

"Hell fucking yeah, especially over a stupid break up. There's millions of other women in the world, and tons that throw themselves at you daily... why would you fire her!" He scolds

As I sit in the wake of what I've done I now realize my actions. But my fucking ego.. that she stepped on, crunched under her red bottom shoes, then squatted and took a piss on needs revenge.

She insulted me before that by freaking out on me for cumming in her. Our baby would have been a multimillionaire. And she'd be my wife but she freaked out and killed it before it was even anything.

You know how any women would want my kid, a ring, my last name!? And she spit all on it.
Now I have to ruin her.

Getting bored and aggravated with Mark's scolding and rambling.

"Alright alright Mark, I hear you man. But my decision is final. We will just have to have a rigorous hiring event and hire Competent managers and find a new CFO. The position could be yours man. Think on it."

"Nah man... I have a lot going on over here in my end. But yeah get Yura on it. I'd like to be present to hire as well. Given your state of mind."

"Got it." I say before hanging up.

Fuck is wrong with my state of mind? I'm just a man who's hurt and it's all Trina's fault.

I pull back out my phone to call one of my guys on the street.
"Yo boss what can I do for ya?" Raymon answers

"Ray I need you to tail Trina. Let me know her every move." I specify
" I want to know if she finds another job, who she works for, if she's on a phone call, I want to hear it, if someone comes to her house. I want eyes there. Got it!?"

"Yes sir. I'll get my men out there."

Call ends.

This woman thinks that me firing her is the end but we're far from that.

A knock on my door.

"What is it?"

My personal assistant Yvonne sticks her head in "sir your father is on line one." After looking at her, I realize she's very attractive, slim, and curvy. Plump lips and always smells nice.

As I look at her I feel my member twitch from the electricity that shoots down my spine. Naturally I loosen my tie and lean back on my desk.

"Ah yes, okay thank you." I smile at her and she smiles shyly back before turning.

"Yvonne, come here.?" I beckon for her.
She instantly turns back and walks towards me.
"Y-yes sir." She's says innocently looking up at me. But I know all that innocence is a facade. Girls like her enjoy being told what to do and dominated.

"You look very beautiful today." I gaze at her while caressing her face in my hands
"Thank you sir." She smiles looking up at me now with lust-filled eyes.

I lean down to her and kiss her sliding my fingers up the back of her hair, thrusting my tongue in her mouth. Our tongues battling for dominance intertwining with one another as I feel her reach for the buttons of my shirt, undoing them while she kisses me back.
————————————————————
Smut warning‼️‼️

Before long she is kissing and sucking on my neck, leaving trails of kisses from my neck down to my chest. She flicks her tongue along my right nipple making me flinch in sensation. I then feel her wet tongue trailing down over my abs and stopping before she gets to my belt.

Looking down at her as she's on her knees for me. She doesn't look so innocent now. Look at how I make her change. I smirk to myself.

She then rubs on my dick through my pants making my member feel constricted in my pants.

"Suck it." I look down at her

She hastily unbuckles my belt, then my pants. Shock crosses her face followed by excitement to see my huge member already out of the boxer hole.

Looking down at her I watch as she looks up at me intently. I breathe out as I feel her tongue on my dick, grazing up  it then back down. Flicking her tongue at the tip making me shiver due to the sensation. Then I feel wet warmth envelope my dick as she begins to take me in her mouth. She slowly begins to bob her head as she begins to take half of my length in her mouth while jacking the shaft of my dick.

I groan out as she begin to suck me in deeply while bobbing her head. She then does this thing with her throat that sends me into bliss. Instinctively I grab the back of her head and begin to throat fuck the little freak.

Hearing her gag as I feel the back of her throat inches me closer to my peak.

"That's right... breathe out your nose. Mmmm your mouth feels so good." I groan out as I thrust into her mouth as she sucks me to my nut.

"Fuck!!" I growl as I let my load off down into her throat.

Pulling out I look down at her. "Swallow like a good girl."  She follows directions opening her mouth to show she did.

"Get up and bend over." I order her.

She bites her lip and does so. When I pull her skirt up it is revealed to me that she wasn't wearing any panties.
"You little freak." I whisper in her ear as I ready my dick at her entrance.

"Jonathan, what about your father?" She reminds me.

"What about him?" I ask as I slowly thrust up into her wet pussy.  "Damn it's been a while, huh?." I groan

___________________________
A/N* Idk if y'all noticed but Jonathan is legit a hot mess. But I love him😌🫣
He got his own chapter cause it's good to see the diverse characters. He is our main antagonist. But every villain has their back story.

•What do y'all think of Jonathan??
•What do you think of my 1st time writing smut?😏🫣
Also I won't be showing a picture of Trina because I want her to be who you would imagine she'd be. Or picture yourselves😅.

Upvote(star), comment, share.
-💋chuu