Chapter 45

Trina P.O.V

Last night -This chapter contains sexual content.
If I could describe how Ross showed up to me last night, I would describe it as scary. He showed up with blood stains on his shirt and specks of dried blood on his hands. He was disassociated as I opened the door, but as soon as he looked at me he snapped back to reality and pulled me into his arms.

"You're my baby, you know that right?" He asked me while stroking my face. But in honesty all I could focus on was the blood on his body.

I move back gently to let him in and I close the door behind him as he just looks at me.
"I know I am." I smile softly looking at him. "But let's get you washed up." I grab his arm leading him upstairs to my shower.

In the moment of silence I start the shower for him, handing him a bathrobe.

I love this man and it hurts me to see how his life and personality changed and I can't help but feel like it's all my fault.

As I unbuttoned his stained shirt, I glide my hand over his chest unconsciously stopping over the healed bullet wound at his side. I begin to remember the night I almost lost the love of my life and tears drop out of my eyes.

Out of shock I touch my face trying to wipe the never ending tears. Immediately Ross wipes my tears, kissing my forehead multiple times. He then unties my robe as I let it fall to the floor revealing my spaghetti strap satin night gown.

He then undoes his pants dropping them to the ground. I dared not look down even though every ounce of me wanted to.
He stared so deeply into my soul that I dared not to look away.

I then felt his fingers unhook one strap of my dress and then the other one. And with a quick motion it was falling down to my ankles, exposing my naked body to the moist air.

There we were naked and vulnerable in front of each other. In a thick and lust-filled atmosphere his eyes gaze across my body and my heart sank with each second that they lingered.

As he stepped closer to me, I could feel my heart in my throat. He placed his big smooth hands on my shoulders as he glided them down to my wrist to pull them up to his shoulders. There, he pulls me closer to embrace me but we are stopped by his manhood. I look down at his excitement, and my heartthrobs turns into electric butterflies.

Holy shit, he's got a big di-

My thoughts are interrupted by Ross lifting me up, and pressing my bare body against his. I instantly wrap my legs around his waist as he presses his lips against mine, initiating a kiss. I could feel his member bobbing up and down against my butt. This made me throb inside as I secretly began to yearn for his penetration.

I moan softly before he breaks the kiss. "Let me wash and take care of you baby." He says.

"Only if I can take care of you too." I insist causing him to chuckle, kissing me on the forehead again.

He opens the glass door to the shower, walking in while still carrying me. I gasp as the warm water washes across my back, traveling over my body.

He then steps under the water allowing the water droplets to travel down his hair, trickling down his pecks and abs.
If he wasn't a mafia leader or a businessman he could have been a model on sports illustrated.