5 - dont be a prude

As the night drugged on I was getting tired of dancing, mingling and laughing. I kinda just wanted to go home and go to bed. But the car won't just pick one of us up and Lily looked like she was having the best time of her life with Joseph.

I took a seat at a far back table and rested my head on my arms, as they rested on the table. It wouldn't hurt to close my eyes for a few moments. I wasn't sure where Leo went and Lily was off, so I wouldn't be sleeping while someone was trying to talk to me.

I closed my eyes and started drifting off.

**
I felt my body being lifted up, for a second I thought I died and I was floating up to heaven. But the strong embrace carrying me away, told me other wise.

"Silly girl, sleeping at a party... I'll take you home" Theos deep voice whispered.

This can't be happening! I was caught sleeping at the ball by Theo and he's now carrying me away to take me home. This must be out of a movie! What if I'm heavy! I started thinking light thoughts to try and be lighter for him to carry so he didn't think I was an orca. Where's Leo? I thought for sure he would've been the one to find me or even Lily. Why of all people did it have to be Theo.

I felt myself being set down. I lightly opened my eyes pretending that I just woke up and looked around. I was in Theos car and he was just hoping in.

"Oh good morning sleepy head" he chuckled.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused. "Is the ball over?"

"I'm taking you home and as for the ball it was died before it even started" he smirked.

"I should probably tell my sister" I yawn. "And Leo"

"No need I let your sister know already and Leo went home a little while ago, he asked me go take care of you" he informed keeping that same smirk on.

I nodded and leaned the passenger seat back curling into a ball getting comfy. After a few moments I felt my car seat getting warmer and looked down to see that Theo turned on the seat warmer for me. How sweet.

"Get some sleep Mills it'll take a little while to get home" I heard Theo say.

I softly smiled at how sweet and charming he's being and closed my eyes letting sleep take over me again.

***

The sun hitting my face woke me up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes sitting up and stretching. I had a great sleep and an amazing night, Theo even drove me home, I smiled. I looked around and noticed I wasn't home, I wasn't anywhere I knew of.

I got up and saw that I was out of my gown and in a large t shirt. I started to internally freak out, what if Theo sold me off to the humans for sex trafficking, what if something happened to him and I was taken away.

My mind was racing a mile a minute and i was going to start having a panic attack when a knock at the door startled me. I slowly made my way over and opened the door cautiously. On the other side stood Leo with a big smile.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" he teased.

My heart rate settled down and I opened the door fully for him. He came into the room closing the door behind him and flopping on the bed, I joined him.

"Where am I?" I asked confused.

"Theos palace" he chuckled.

"He was supposed to bring me home" I say. "My parents are probably freaking out right now"

"No need to freak out Mills, I called them last night and let them know you drank a little to much and I brought you back to my palace since it was closer" theos voice told us as he entered the room.

"And where is my dress, who changed me?" I asked realizing just how short the shirt actually was.

My bare legs showed and the shirt cut off just before any goodies could be seen. I tried pulling the shirt down to cover up alittle more around these two very handsome boys, but it would just keep rising up.

"Don't get all paranoid, as much as I would like to see what you got hiding under your cloths im not a pervert, a maid changed you" Theo smirked.

"You sound like a pervert" Leo scuffed rolling his eyes.

My heart seriously fell out of my ass and I blushed so hard. Although theos comment was extremely pervy, I kinda liked knowing he was curious about what I looked like. Made me feel like I almost had a shot with him.

"If it's possible could I have some pants or something?" I asked breaking the slight awkward silence of the boys glaring at each other after Theos comment.

"Of course, let me go grab you some shorts" Leo said getting up with a smile.

I watched him leave the room, leaving me and Theo alone. He came and sat down on the bed with me and gave me a smile.

"You know you couldn't stop saying my name in your sleep" he said turning his smile into an evil smirk. "Theo! Theo!" He mocked me.

"No I didn't!" I defended.

"Oh yes you did, you kept saying to go harder" he went on. "And deeper!"

"Stop!" I shouted jumping at him and slapping my hand over his mouth.

I was straddling him using both hands to cover his mouth as he tried moving them out of the way to mock me calling his name and asking for stuff I clearly didn't!

Finally when he got both my arms pulled away from his mouth in his grip, he looked me up and down and smirked.

"I like when your on top" he said.

I looked down and noticed he had a clear view of my panties. My heart stopped and I tried getting off but he still had my arms in his grip. I did what any girl would have done and bit his hand making him release me.

"Don't be a prude Mills" he chuckled.

"I'm not! Your just a cock head" I snapped.

I moved away from him huffing and puffing about how rude he was and that it was not gentlemanly for him to have me in that type of position with the lack of clothing I was wearing. He just ignored me and laid in the bed looking up at the ceiling with a triumphant look on his face.

After a minute Leo returned and looked at us confused. When he left we were fine and getting along and now that he's returned we're sitting away from eachother me with an angry expression and Theo looking like an idiot.

"Everything okay?" Leo asked as he handed me the shorts.

"Everything's fine, let's go Leo" I said pulling the shorts on and grabbing Leo's hand to leave.

I looked back at Theo as we were exiting the room and he had a dark expression as he watched us hand in hand leaving him behind.

"Let's go get food im hungry" I tell Leo.

"Okay this way" he said leading the way.