23 - glammed up

As the night grew even more Lily and I stayed in the living room anxiety at an all time high waiting for the others to return.

After what feels like forever the group rushes into the room and Theo makes his way in front of me handing me a vile of black liquid.

"Drink" he says sternly.

I take the vile and drink the liquid inside gagging at the taste. Everyone's expressions lighten up after I do so and it felt like a weight lifted off of everyone's shoulders.

"Feeling any better?" Leo asked.

"I don't know, not like I felt the poison before" I shrug.

"It's getting late, we should all go to bed... especially if we don't wanna miss the ceremonies later" Ava smiled to me.

I smiled back excited that I would be okay to be apart of the choosing. I guess that telling them wasn't such a bad idea, yet again Ava saves my life.

As everyone filed out of the room Theo stepped in front of me and carried me bridal style up the stairs and to our room. Unfortunately the cure didn't fix my weak legs from the lack of use they got while I was basically in a coma.

When we got back to our room Theo set me down on the bed and I got under the covers. He got in on the other side and slide his way over to me, pulling me into his side.

"Mils when I saw you lying there half dead the day Lacy stabbed you, I thought I was going to lose you forever" he sighs. "I realized that I can't lose you mils, I know I've been such a shitty person to you and that being with me has caused you more pain, but I'm so glad that I have you and I want you till the end of times"

I started crying at his kind words. I feel like lately all I can do is cry, I'm such a little bitch. He rubbed my back and soothed me as I cried into his chest.

"I'd choose you in every life time" I say in between sobs.

***

I don't quite remember when I fell asleep, but I woke up feeling happy and slightly rejuvenated. Todays the big day and I couldn't be happier.

I wanted to get ready because the ceremonies would be starting in two hours and I wanted to make sure I looked perfect. When I went to get out of bed, I forgot that I still wasn't able to walk and fell to the ground.

The thud of me hitting the floor woke Theo and he rushed to my side.

"You okay?" He asked concerned.

"Im fine" I sigh. "Can you just help me to the shower"

"Of course" he said.

He helped me to the shower and even helped me undress. I felt weird being in front of him naked, he's never seen me like this before but he was being very respectful and didn't look anywhere below my neck.

"I think I'll be okay to shower" I tell him as he helps me over to it.

He nods then leaves the bathroom letting me shower alone. After everything me and Theo have been through, todays the day that makes it all work it.

I get out of the shower as the water starts running cold and slowly make my way to the room again a towel wrapped around me.

"Need help?" Theo asked getting up from the bed.

"Can you help me to the closet?" I asked.

He nodded and carried me over to the closet, I changed into sweats and a t-shirt and then slowly made my way out into the room and sat on the bed.

"You know the ceremonies are in an hour and half" he says.

"I know" I sigh.

"We know we're going to choose eachother... we can always skip" he tells me.

"We aren't doing that" I frown.

He sighs then gets up and leaves the room. I sit there confused on why he just left me alone when I needed him to help me get ready, but a few moments later Ava and Lily burst in excitedly.

"Ready to get glammed up?" Lily asked with a big smile.

"As I'll ever be" I smiled back.

Theo must have asked them to help me get ready. I think it's sweet that he did that. I wanted his first look of all glammed up to be special.

The girls began doing my hair and makeup then worked on themselves as we gossiped and chatted about how excited we were for today.

Once they were done they helped me into my dress and they got into theirs.

"You look amazing" Lily smiled at me.

"So do the both of you" I gushed.

We all wore white dresses as it was customary. I was told by Ava that her, Lily and Theo picked out my dress. I was forever grateful for these people.

As we all gush over how we look, we don't even realize that leo walked into the room.

"I'll help you downstairs" leo smiled to me.

I smile back and he walks over to me picking me up and carrying me out of the room. The girls went a head of us as leo carried me down to the entrance.

"You know at one point I thought we'd be going together, but I'm glad it's Theo, because I needed you more as a bestfriend" he chuckled.

"I'm glad this all worked out the way it did, I needed you as my best friend too" I smile to him.

As we make it down the stairs leo set me down and walked over to Ava. I spot Theo looking at me in awe as he slowly walks over to me.

"How did I get so lucky?" He smiled.

"Because I decided to never give up on you" I say.

He chuckles at my comment and gives me a kiss. It feels like it's been forever since he's kissed me.